Chapter 1 - The sailor of the seven seas

This my second story, so please do not be so harsh with the comments. I am going to update this story at least once a week, or I am going to try to do so. Without further notice, enjoy!

*Third person PoV*

The sea. A very big space. Little do mortal sailors know of the beings lurking beneath the sleek surface. Little do they know about the man killing these beast, all while getting the greatest of treasures and exploring unfound places. Said man has been living a long time, since the very first flowers sprouted out of the ground.

This man was born out of space itself, a mixed DNA being the reason behind this rare occasion. This man has the essence of the space and sea itself, the blood flowing through his vains is ancient, and will forever be a mystery, seeing as nobody ever comes close to draw it. This man is feared by fate itself. this immortal is unseen, this immortal is called Perseus.

*Flashback (Still third PoV)*

The new planet being created, also known as earth, made giant bomb-like explosions still shifting and churning. It took a couple of lightyears, but earth evensually stopped with the burning inferno, creating a solid ground. A vortex opened, a swirling black mass.

 A deep rumbling voice spoke, its raw power making the universe bend. Little did the people in the future know, this is how black holes are created. And the voice spoke "Finally, my longest project is finished, and I can go to rest, after making landscapes, more life and rulers, fit for this planet. I shall start with the sea..." 

After a while, the being finished the planet. Just as he went to leave, his brother came, of more like vortexed to him. "Brother, you promised to never create a new planet. If you made a new planet, we shall fight over it." The other being replied almost on cue "Elaxtra, if you want to fight over it, then so shall it be. But remember, whoever wins will protect it, not use it." "Fine Tralax but know this, I do not have intents on surviving, I am going to pull you with me."

And with that the vortex (Elaxtra) transformed into a man. The other vortex (Talax) followed his brothers example. Then, with a huge battle cry, the two beings summoned am much power only possible, the orbs radiating so much power that it pulsed through the whole galaxy.

At once they created a barrier around earth, and threw the orbs at each other. Simutaniously, the deitys cryed out in pain. The orbs making there blood to void batter, the raw power inside of there bodys overflowing, absorbing there consciousness.

 With a explosion worthy of the creators, the faded to obvilion. The only thing they did not know, there essence spilled out, and was now rocketing at planet earth, in form of a small child. This child landed in the newly created sea, the skin cracking from the impact.

The seas essence got collected in form of a orb, then smashed into the child once more. The impact wounds healed, and the child got catapulted out of the water, landing on a thing that is nowadays known as a ship.

The last thing that the young boy heard before his world went black were two words "Obsilex Perseus" and with that, the boy fell asleep for a long time, aging in his sleep. 

*Time skip to the end of the first Titan war*

*Perseus PoV* 

The war was over. Me and Zeus, or as I like to call him my little brother had given his evil father, Kronos, a mixture of vinegar, rum and honey so he would spit out the other gods (Or my other brothers and sisters) that he ate in fear of them overthrowing him one day.

When Hestia, Hades, Demeter, Hera and Poseidon were thrown up, we fled, prepared for war and in the end, we won it! We cut Kronos apart with his own scythe, scattering the remains of him to the deepest places of tartarus. "seus- Perseus!" I heard the worried call of Zeus.

"Huh what? Oh sorry, I zoned out for a while. What were you saying, little bro? (Cue Hades and Poseidon snickering)" I asked, shaking my head to clear the fuzziness. "We were discussing the rewards, brother. We have discussed it and we would like to give you the honour of being the Olympian king of gods!" Zeus stated happily.

I stood there, shocked. "W-what do you m-mean? No Zeus, I do not want that  title, you are more deserving. But if I could, I would like to be part of the council." Everybody looked at him, clearly distraught that Perseus did not exept. "Okey, but I am going to call the fates down to give you now. Lady Fates!" Zeus said. The Fates appeared in a flash of light.

"All hail Perseus, Olympian god of time, undead, sailors, the seven seas, treasures, danger, immortality, mortality, power, balance and ships. Sacred animal is the Dragon and sacred weapon is the spear. The soon to be 15th Olympian!" All three of them receded at the same time.

They disappeared in a flash, leaving the 7 gods stunned, lokking at the spot were the Fates last stood. Poseidon was the first to speak again. "I thought that the seven seas were a legend..." He muttered. "What IS the seven seas by the way?" a small voice came from Hestia.

"Yes, I would also want to know about this, Poseidon" Demeter said. Soon all the other gods, with me as an exeption, voiced there agreements in wanting to know about this "Mysterious sea" as Zeus put it. "Yes yes okay, I am going to tell you." Poseidon relented.

"There is a legend that speaks of the seven seas, a place were only the bravest of men venture to. Many treasures are told to be buried there. But with every treasure, a monster awakes. You defeat this monster, you get the loot.

Nobody has ever sucsessfully robbed a treasure yet. Actually nobody ever came back when they went to explore it, only the corpses of the men. That is why I thought it is- was a legend..." Poseidon trailed off at the end. Everybody was now aware of how powerful Perseus really was, and they all shivered at the thought of him being an enemy.

Word count: 1073 words

Published: 04.05.2019

Boo yea! Chapter one is done! Hope you enjoyed it. Bye! By the way I was listening to the song Immortals from Fall out Boy all this time. Please leave a vote if you liked this chapter. Bye!