Chapter 5

Okay please do not kill me I feel so bad for letting everyone wait so long but I literally lost my motivation to continue on with this story. But after reading one of my most liked stories that did not get updated since a year, I got my things together and yea.. hope you enjoy and ill update more frequently than I was. Again enjoy!

Perseus Pov:

Thunder sealed my oath, and Artemis looked like she was about to through up. "Wha- how uhg?" She gurgled. Apollo looked over to his twin the turned to me and glared harshly. "What did you do to her?" He screamed, panicking because he has never once seen his sister act like this. Even Ares, one of the gods who rarely has any contact with Artemis unless he is flirting with her looked baffled at the actions from the goddess of hunt. "I simply put her at loss of words sealing a chaos oath and being right at the same time. I mean if I was her, I would think that there was a filthy male who is pretending to be an elder Olympian." I answered to Apollos question, who looked baffled out of his mind. (If he even has one). So would like to ask my siblings over here-" I continued looking at a couple of millennia old guilty faces "Why I was not contacted once when I was out in the seven seas?" I finished, getting louder at the end. Demeter opened her mouth and quickly explained "the fates told us that you were dead and so we did not bother to try and contact you again." All the others nodded there heads like those little figurines with the function of moving there head really fast. What are they called? Wappleheads, no I got it! Wobbelheads! Right? Oh whatever. "Why did you have to kill him..." I heard a depressed, small and raspy voice say. "Wha-" I started, turning around to look at who had spoken, only to Fell something cold go through the peak of my spine. I immediatly knew what it was, I mean it happened to me on several, let us say moments. I got stabbed. It did not really hurt, but to be honest, I was veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery annoyed. It was really itchy and even though I did not fell anything, my blood was saluting from my body like an old satyre friend of mine called Grover saw his first êcélãta ever. (A/N êcélãta is the millenia old version of Grovers fav. Food. Whoever can tell me the answer to what Grovers favourite food is gets a shoutout in next chappy and a mental cookie)
So to say that I was very happy about being stabbed would not be the truth. I turned around, ready to destroy the enemy who stabbed me when...

MUAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER
Yes I van do that cuz I am the Author bye

p.s. i am not abandoning i bot chapter ready!!