Chapter 4 - The forgotten Olympian

Hi there, here is a new chapter for you. I am not sick anymore, so the chapters should be longer again. With that said, enjoy!

*Perseus PoV*

I let my aura flare, laughing all the time. "Remember me, Oh mighty Kronos?" I continued to pick on him. I was finally done with teasing him, now getting serious. "Let us end this battle shall we?"

I sail while summoning my scythe, a golden green rimmed pole with a oceanic silver blade. I summoned all of my power, making Kronos cower away from me. My weapon started pulsing with power.

I swung down at him, with a strike he could only dodge. I then proceeded to go to him, and take away his immortality. When he was fully mortal, I swung my scythe at him many times at rapid fire, my strikes a blur of movements.

After I was done with him, he looked like some serious pork-chop that got deep-fried at about 200° Celsius, only covered in blood. I only did not remember to withstand the time barrier, meaning when I let my aura loose, the time started moving again.

I looked over to the blonde haired girl, only to notice she was staring at the body of Kronos, trying to get up and wouldn't stop screaming something that sounded like "Percy" or "Perschi" or something like that.

I was brought out of my pondering when I heard gasps. I immediatly turned around, wary of a maybe-enemy, only to see that it was all of the Olympians. " Why hello there!" I said, happy to see my brothers and sisters once again.

They all looked shocked, well exept for the younger Olympians, who looed outraged and confused at the same time. I saw a girl with auburn hair and yellow-silver eyes speak up.

"Who are you boy ? And why don't you bow down before the Olympian council?" The girl  assumed to be Artemis sneered, even though you could see the fear in her eyes, very well protected. I decided to taunt her even more. "The goddess of the moon and hunt, interesting. 

Well to introduce myself, my name is Perseus, Olympian god of time, creation, the elements, immortality, mortality and the seven seas! Good to see you all again, Thunder Brain (Zeus), Little sis (Hera), Plant Lady (Demeter) and Barnacle Beard (Poseidon)! Where are Hestia and Hades?"

I said/asked rapidly. "B-b-but t-the f-fates said t-that y-you died a l-long time a-ago! H-how a-are you h-here?" Zeus asked shakily. The others nodded in agreement. I was about to ask them a question about what they meant, when I felt a stinging pain in my functional arm.

I screamed high pitched, because the weapon- now identified as a arrow- was coated in deadly poison. My girly scream was pretty wimpy sounding, but when I got my bearings back, My scream turned into a roar. I glared at the owner of that arrow, who was now looking white as a sheet.

"How could y-you survive that? Only a elder god of the Olympian council can survive that poison!" she asked, still shook. "To answer your question, goddess, I AM AN ELDER OLYMPIAN! And to everybody who thinks that I am lying, I swear a chaos oath!" I thundered loudly.

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI OMG I HAVE 70 READS ALREADY! I LUV ALL OF U GUYS! IF YOU ENJOYED; THEN PLEASE VOTE AND REVIEW! BYE! 

-Flyingrobot18