Chapter 3 - Feel the might of the seven seas

Hi, I am going to do this chapter to about 270 words so yeah. I am still sick and fell like bloody crap. So If this chapter is trash, please do not judge. Without further ado, enjoy!

*Perseus PoV*

I looked at the moving boy, the host of Kronos. "Well, what do we have here? Oh Kronos, you could have taken a dumpster as a host, at least a dumpster looks better then you.

Well, to bad I am going to have to kill you." I said mockingly, trying to aggravate him so he would not be able to concentrate enough to fight like the titan king he actually is.

"Who are you? And how dare you threaten and mock me, puny mortal?" Kronos answered, clearly aggravated with this "Puny Mortal" mocking and disrespecting him. "Oh, sorry, where are my manners. I am Perseus, the now 15th Olympian (Hestia and Hades have thrones, if you have a problem with it, then go and dumpster dive a little.) and the one who killed you in the first place...

But no troubles here." I answered, smirking at his scared expression. "You lie! The Fates themselves said that you are dead! It is not possible..." He muttered. I released my aura about 5% and Kronos looked unimpressed.

"That is all you can do little fake? Look at my aura!" Kronos said, letting his aura go to 100%. I started laughing really hard, my hands clutching my now painfully aching sides, of more like bones. I let go of my aura, the raw power of it making the air burn, the skin of people started itching, and everybody within a 7000 mile radius had the unbearable feeling of hopelessness.

Sorry that this chapter is realy short, I am literally lying in bed right now, almost falling asleep. When I am good again, I am going to make a at least 10.000 word chapter. Vote please, bye!