Chapter 2 - The return of a legend

Hi everybody! I am just going to tell you really quick, I am going to finish this story 100%, so you do not have to worry about this being another story that gets put on hold. A blue cookie to rainbowpanda20 for voting on this story already! Without further notice, enjoy!

*Perseus PoV*

To say that I am surprised is an understatement. I mean time, that domain is already big enough, but nooo. I had to get the scariest shit out there. The seven seas. Even though nobody knows, I was born from space an water.

To be exact, I was born by space matter and the seven seas. I guess it is my home, and it will always be.

"-seus! Hello?" I heard my name being called by Zeus. "Yes little bro?" I asked, clearing the fog out of my head. "We were asking were you are going to go now. Because the seven seas are your domain, you will probably have to move there." Hera answered.

"Oh. I didn't think about it like that. I guess you are right. But if I leave, remember one think. You only have to call me if you nee help." I answered, admittededly a little sad about the fact of leaving my family. After a pretty teary reunion, I flashed away, to the boat were I was born.

It looked mighty, green and gold entwining with bones, the power of the boat humming. The interior was made of obsidian. It looked like a pirate ship. Well, lets go fishing... I thought, grinning to myself. Using my domain over the seven seas, I found the newest treasure. Here we go...

*Time skip to year 2010, third person PoV*

A man, a god was sailing on his ship, after several millennia finally not going after a monster or treasure. He was going to visit his long lost family. Right now he exited the seven seas. This is Perseus, the Immortal, eldest an most powerful Olympian.

*Perseus PoV*

I was finally on my way back to the reality. I have been training a lot, killing monsters, and looting there treasures. My looks are different too. My body is way more muscled, but in a lean way.

I have lost my heart, quite literally. In a fight with the strongest of monsters, I lost my ribcage, heart and left arm. My arm is made of Oceanic Titanium, a rare ore that can only be found in the seven seas.

My Heart is yet to be replaced, and my side. You can only see the bones of my ribcage there. I wear a red-green cloak, with a golden hood. A golden light goes through my body, my aura so strong that everybody, monsters and Immortals alike, bow to my. Normally.

I have not heard of the other "Olympians" yet, but I have been watching them in my ship. I have a crew, they are Immortalized mortal sailors. I was brought out of my pondering by a light. I looked ahead of me, and saw a giant war. I immediately saw a barrier around the city were the war was.

"New York city" I breathed out. I felt a flare in one of my domains. Time. Time is only me and... Kronos! The Olympians were fighting Kronos? I stopped Time completely, teleporting to the Olympian throne room.

I saw a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, a girl with  grey eyes and blonde hair. Then I saw the only person who could still move. A boy with messy black hair and golden eyes. Kronos

Sorry that this chapter is so short, I am sick and it was a challenge even wrighting 100 words. I hope you still enjoyed though. Please vote, bye!