08, kth

Taehyung figured that Koya wouldn't be too much of a problem to handle, considering the blue koala was asleep most of the time.

When Namjoon brought him into the living room, everyone froze, staring cautiously at the koala, except Jungkook, who said excitedly, "Awesome!"

That seemed to unfreeze everyone, as Namjoon sat down on the couch, with Koya in his arms. He was about the size of a baby that you would cradle in your arms, as Namjoon was currently doing.

Hoseok walked in as he pocketed his phone, and stared at the koala in Namjoon's arms. "What the heck—"

"It's Koya!" Taehyung said cheerfully. "We found another one!"

Cautiously, Hoseok sat on the couch across from Namjoon. Tata and Chimmy jumped onto his lap, and for a second Hoseok froze up. Then Hoseok relaxed a little bit, and pet Chimmy's head.

Namjoon, still staring at Koya in his arms, said, "He- he's so cute!"

Taehyung laughed. "I knew you'd come around, hyung."

"Not too sure that Hoseok is completely on board with it," Namjoon said, as he cradled Koya closer.

Hoseok shrugged.

"Hey!" Jin said. "I'm not on board with it either!"

"Yeah, well, you're Jin hyung," Jungkook muttered.

Jin frowned and looked at Jungkook. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Run for your life, Kookie!" Taehyung said dramatically.

"Good idea, hyung," Jungkook said as he backed up into the kitchen, away from Jin.

"I'm not on board either," Yoongi said.

Taehyung frowned. "But you're the one who helped me hide Tata and helped hide Chimmy, too—"

"Doesn't mean I'm completely on board with it."

Jungkook poked his head out from the kitchen. "Just wait until he meets Shooky! I bet he'll be on board then!"

"Wait until you get destroyed by your supersized pink muscle bunny," Yoongi said to Jungkook.

Jungkook shot his hyungs a 'look' and went back to whatever he was doing in the kitchen.

"Someone watch Kookie. He'll blow something up in the kitchen," Jin said.

Jungkook called from the kitchen. "That's Namjoon hyung's job!"

"Jeon Jungkook! I swear—" Namjoon started, but stopped when the koala in his arms starting stirring. Jungkook poked his head out of the kitchen again, wondering why his hyung stopped shouting all of the sudden.

Koya was awake, and Chimmy and Tata jumped off of the couch they were on and went to their friend.

"Koya koya koya!" Koya said to Namjoon.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows at the koala, and said, "Should I take offense to that?"

Koya shrugged and started a conversation with Tata and Chimmy. From what Taehyung could understand from Tata, they were filling Koya in on what happened.

"What did Koya say to you, hyung?" Jimin asked.

"He said the bed was comfier than my arms," Namjoon replied.

From the kitchen, they heard a mumble of, "I'm surprised you didn't drop him."

"Jungkook—"

"Sorry, hyung! It's just— you know— you tend to, um, drop or break things, so I was just saying— be careful. I think if Cooky sees you hurt one of his friends, he'll go into terminator mode."

"Terminator mode?" Jin asked.

"You know," said Jungkook. "When he grows until he's taller than Jimin hyung, like everyone else, and then gets all muscly and stuff."

"Oh."

"He won't be taller than me!" Jimin argued. "He's a bunny!"

Jungkook snorted. "Watch him be taller than you when he shows up."

"Wanna bet?" Jimin asked.

"Nine thousand won."

"Deal."

"That'd be around... eight dollars in America," Namjoon said.

"No offense hyung, but no one asked. We're not going to bet millions or anything. Besides, we all know I'm going to win this bet," Jungkook gave a cocky grin.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I'm on Jimin's side for this."

"You're part of the bet, too?" Jungkook asked, and Taehyung nodded. Jungkook grinned wider. "So when we're done, I'll have eighteen thousand won. Nice."