The Begining

I look around as the doctors frantically run around me and the long beep sound fills the air. Some of them had tears in there faces. One of them looks at me saying something. I couldn't hear what she was saying. I close my eyes as everything turns black and still.
          I open my eyes and instead of the operation room I see egg shells lying around me as I am sitting on sticks. I look up and I see two giant scarlet macaws. I notice they are bigger than me and I try to speak, but instead of me speaking normal words a chirp comes out. I look down and I see the fuzzy color gray. No! I can't be a macaw! I am a human being! I must be dreaming. This is when I wake up in the operation room, finally able to walk, but it never happened.
           Then I thought if I am a macaw then I have working legs! I tried to get up. I used my new legs to stand up! I can stand! My heart leaped as I took a step. I took a few more wobbly steps. The two macaws left and I realized one of them must be getting food for me. I didn't know what the other one left for. I thought that since I was alone I might as well learn to walk better.
              My name was Lilly. I was a human born with crippled legs. I died at age 11 from an operation that could've made me able to walk. Apparently the doctors did a terrible job.
              I went through this in my head as I took each step. How can this happen? I remembered everything. I can't be a macaw! I was a human being 5 minutes ago. Now I'm in who-know's-where in a nest in the middle of a rain forest!
            My "Dad" came back with a dead creature in his mouth. I didn't know what it was, but I ate it anyway. I was starving. To my surprise it taste amazing! I tried to chirp,"I want more food!"
           He gave me a scowl and said,"God, I hate chicks." I could understand him when he spoke!
          I replied,"Where am I?"
     He said,"In the Amazon rainforest of course!"
          His face lit up before he said,"You can talk already? Most chicks don't start speaking until they are at least a week old!"
            I chirped back ,"I guess I am a fast learner"
            My "Mom" flew into the nest with fruit in her talons. She bent over and took a bite.
           "I found a mango!" She said as she chewed.
           "Are you my mom?" I said.
       "Oh my god! Honey, she said her first sentence!"she said in a surprised tone.
        "That wasn't her first. That was, like, her fifth," He chirped in an uninterested tone.
      "Really! This means we have a smart chick! HA! In your face, Adjoa! Wait until all the macaw moms hear this!"
        "What are your guys names?" I said
        "I am Camila and your dad is Luis. You are Guacamayo. I need to get going. I need to tell all the macaw moms about this."
       "I need to go too,"Luis said."I need to get food for myself."