one

jimin was sitting at his desk looking at his bank account. he had just purchased bts tickets and his bank account was filled with money. so...did he care? no not at all, in fact he was excited. he gets paid this week, and he paid all his bills last week so he was good.

jimin sighed a dreamy sigh and he got up from his chair and flopped on his bed face first. he let out a scream as he thought about how he was gonna see his jungkook perform live.

hoseok must have heard him because seconds later he came bursting in his room with a spatula, "JIMINIE ARE YOU OKAY" hobi yelled loudly as he smacked on his orange.

jimin sprang from his bed distraught "not anymore dipshit" hoseok looked at him with a confused look "then why are you-" hobi started but was quickly cut off when he seen what was on jimin a laptop. he went to take a closer look and he choked.

it was hoseok's turn to scream "oh my god ..... OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU REALLY GOT THE TICKETS I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING" jimin hurried over to hoseok to shut him up "you do know we live in a apartment right?"

hobi scratched his neck "i forgot, but this is amazing you get to see your idols" jimin smiles really bright "not just me you're going too." before hobi could scream jimin put his hand on hoseoks mouth.

"this has got to be a dream- i'm- i'm gonna pass the fuck out" hobi thought as he started hyperventilating. hoseok pulled jimin into a hug right after jimin let him go. he was now crying "you didn't have to."

hoseok being the social media junkie he is whipped out his phone and began to tweet his love for his best friend, of course while crying. 

hoseok began to ramble again after putting his phone back in his pocket. he was also still crying "you really-"

jimin stopped him before he could continue "i really wanted to, as a thank you for being one of my only friends, also jin and tae does not even really like them for real they just love their faces so who else would i go with?"

hoseok laughed "no but really thank you so much you didn't have to and now i'm gonna pay you back EVERY single penny" jimin shook his head "no you're not i won't let you. now let's go before we are late"

hobi nodded and left out of jimin's room but when he made it to his room he just kept screaming. jimin shook his head and proceeded to get dressed for work.

hoseok and jimin worked at the Pink café that their friend jin owns, it's a cute cafe it's pink and white mostly but it's really cute.

jimin and hobi left in different cars because after the cafe they have different jobs that they work at. hoseoks other job is a dance instructor he teaches mostly high schoolers but there are a couple of college students.

jimin's other job being a makeup artist for all types of models in california, he doesn't want to travel he likes to stay close to home so the furthest he'll go is 2 hours away. they both always come home around 7 sometimes jimin stays until 10pm but rarely.

"i have arrived bitch" jimin came in to the cafe singing. jin looked up at him "now what if we were to open early, you would've been fired" taehyung said wiping the table he ate at.

jimin scoffed "whatever- i have exciting news" taehyung looked up "if it's not about jungkook finally noticing me on twitter i don't care" jimin rolled his eyes "anyway, me and hobi are going to go see bts and i am LIVING"

tae and jin rolled their eyes "we don't care" jimin just skipped to the back smile still present on his face rapping 'Magic Shop'. soon hobi showed up he got him self together and  he sat behind the counter waiting for jin to open up the shop.

it was a very long day for hobi after the cafe he left to go to the dance studio, he had to come up with a whole new dance because one of the kids sprained their ankle and couldn't be in the formation

when he finally got home jimin wasn't there so he started to make dinner for when he came, when he finished up he went straight to his room and fell asleep jeans still on and everything.

jimin was on his way home listening to bts there was slight traffic so he was home later than usual but when he finally made it, he walked in and smelled the food and he got sad because he wasn't there to eat with hobi.

after jimin ate and got ready for bed he could barely go to sleep because all he thought about was seeing his favorite artists on saturday.

   ____________________________

   anyway, it will be better and more twitter shits but like vote on my book

like i mean you don't have to but like that's weird if you actually liked it.

and if you didn't, leave. because i don't want NEGATIVITY in everybody's beautiful face.

anyway bye.