twenty- nine

hoseok and yoongi were arm wrestling over the dinner table to see who would pay for dinner.

"you're fucking rich" hoseok said squinting his eyes.

"so are you bitch" yoongi said widening his eyes determined to not lose.

"not as rich as you" hoseok said sucking in a lot of breath.

"you know what let's just dip" yoongi suggested. hoseok shook his head "what the hell do you mean let's just dip." hoseok said trying not to blink.

"what i mean is let's run out" yoongi said finally blinking.

hoseok blinked "let's do it. we can be that adventurous couple" he said kind of scared.

"let's make a toast because this may be the last time we see each other. we are definitely going to jail" yoongi said holding up a wine glass.

"to three weeks of dating and never having sex because we are going to jail where we might drop the soap and things will happen for us, to good times" hoseok said holding his fist up.

yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"alright you run first just don't make it obvious" yoongi said. hoseok nodded ready to run out of the restaurant.

hoseok got up looking around he grabbed four rolls and stuffed them in his back pockets while looking around suspiciously.

"are you dumb i said don't act suspicious" yoongi said throwing a fork at hoseok's back. hoseok flinched.

"okay shit, alright babe i hope you make it out" hoseok said slowly walking out. when he was all the way out of the restaurant yoongi got up and paid for their meal.

"i'm not going to jail that shit ain't for me" he mumbled walking out trying to find hoseok.

"where the hell did he go" yoongi said walking around in circles he was about to take his phone out to text him when hoseok bumped into him.

"watch where you're going" hoseok said still looking for yoongi.

"what the fuck" yoongi said looking at hoseok. hoseok looked down at yoongi surprised "oh my gosh i was looking for you" he said smiling.

"well i went to the store and i bought you a lot of plushies cause i remember you told me that you liked them" hoseok said handing yoongi the bag.

"why are you so cute i could cry" yoongi said wiping fake tears.

"you should kiss me" hoseok said patting his cheek.

yoongi turned hoseok's face around and gave him a small kiss on the lips.

"aye bro none of that gay shit" hoseok said even though he was blushing.

"you ruined it come on we need to get to the studio so we can drop the songs" yoongi said pulling hoseok towards the car.

the songs they had made a few weeks ago were scheduled to drop today and hoseok, jin, jimin, and taehyung were all nervous about it because they didn't know how everyone's fans would feel about it.

"baby you know everybody is going to like the songs i promise and if they don't they are ugly but really don't stress about it." yoongi said putting his hand on hoseok's hand.

"unless you are trying to crash i suggest you get your hand off of me i mean i would like for it to stay but if you really do want to be on the news then proceed." hoseok said.

yoongi rolled his eyes "shut the fuck up and hurry"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••