four

hoseok was screaming. the concert was in 5 hours he couldn't contain his excitement and nervousness. "PLEASE SHUT YOUR ASS UP" jimin yelled out irritated at his friends antics.

"i am sorry but this is your fault for buying the ticket in the first place" hoseok said bouncing around "now get out my face because i'm about to go groom for my man"

jimin laughed "bitch he don't want you" hoseok flipped him off and went towards the bathroom.

  ~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••~

meanwhile yoongi was getting trusfrated, he had to make sure everything was in order at the stadium but he also had to practice. so he basically doesn't know what to do first.

"stop stressing just go practice, jungkook and i will make sure everything gets done, we already practiced anyway" yoongi sighed and nodded.

"alright but don't mess anything up" namjoon rolled his eyes "i won't bitch" yoongi got up and told the people in the back to start the music so he could practice with the dance crew.

a little later people were getting let into the stadium while the trio were doing soundcheck. jungkook was jumping around the stage just playing around he saw this girl jumping up and down to the music.

while they were jumping one of the girls wigs flew off from jumping so hard her and her friend went to the floor so she could get her wig and put it back on.

meanwhile jungkook was just staring at them trying to contain his laughter. jungkook finally left when he saw her put her wig back on.

jungkook got on his private account and tweeted about the army's wig flying off.

namjoon was at the mic testing it out "i saw that shit you better dust that wig" the girls began to laugh but the other girl was embarrassed