_(:з」∠)_ James _(:з」∠)_

Full Name: James Christian Frost
Played by: Micke Holguin Bello
Age: 15
Day of Birth: October 24, 2004
Sexuality: Homosexual
Hair colour: Medium Brown bleached/dyed Blond
Eye colour: Pale Blue
Skin colour: Fair
Height: 5'7¼
Mutation:
Telepathy- James thought that he was going crazy when he first realized he could hear voices, like a certain professor, he doesn't usually use this gift because of the bad memories caused by it.
Diamond Mimicry- James, just like his mother, can selectively turn his skin and tissue into diamond, he can also shape his form however he likes.
Diamond Daggers- James has the ability to create daggers out of diamonds.
Diamond Manipulation- James has to ability to control most diamond objects or an object with (a) diamond(s) in it minus his mother in diamond form.
Enhanced Senses- James' has always possessed the ability to see, hear, smell, taste and feel things better than others.
Regenerative Healing Factor- James can heal a lot faster then a normal person, but it's no where near as fast as his father
Bio:
James lived thinking he was just a normal person, that happen to have better senses than others, it wasn't until he was nine years old when he found out he wasn't but his gifts didn't start until he was eight. His gift that made him realize his a mutant was his telepathy he'd hear others thoughts and because of that he thought he was going crazy a little less than a year later when his mother found out is when he found out he's actually a mutant. James has never really cared for his father and he claims he never will, he knows it's not Logan's fault as to why he's not in his life but he doesn't like that the only intention he had with his mother was a one-night stand. James took that as Logan saw Emma as nothing but a whore he could use and because of that he hates/dislikes his father, but even with that in mind he also resents him because he wasn't able to bond with him.

James also very much dislikes his half-siblings mostly they're able to bond with their father, meanwhile he's never even meet him and the only time he sees him is either on the TV or on social media (Instagram, Twitter and Youtube). So of course when he and his mother return to the school he absolutely does whatever he can to avoid them and if he does encounter them he's bitter and cold to them all, he does however enjoy it when he's able to fight them during training.

----

Hey so I hope you like the story and I also wanted to let you know that I am basing this character off of their actual child. Yeah Emma and Logan do have a child but on a different earth and his name is actually "Jeremy Howlett" it's just that I seen him once out of nowhere and thought it was cool and than I couldn't find him again and it's because I thought it was "James Frost" so yeah I found him again and was disappointed by the name and was just like fuck. Of course "Jeremy Howlett" doesn't have this many powers it's just because I thought because I've seen other children of mutants basically have both parents powers so I thought I'll do that and add a couple more, fyi I am counting all the diamond powers basically as one so yeah.