22... Founder's Day.

Damon and Allyson hold hands and all around the school, it's time for the founder's day parade. The couple finds Stefan standing alone, and they join him. Stefan is in one of his outfits from the Battle of Willow Creek era, in 1984.

"Look at you, all retro." Damon comments.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan asks.

"Why wouldn't I be here!?" Stefan asks. "Bonnie deactivated the Gilbert invention, Isobel is gone and it's Founders' Day! I'm here to a cotton candy, and to keep my girl close."

The brothers start talking about Elena not being Katherine and that's when Allyson looks up, her jaw drops. Damon and Stefan follow Allyson's shocked gaze and see Elena, who looks identical to Katherine, in her dress and everything. Elena smiles at Allyson and the brothers, and she delivers a curtsy, which makes Allyson smile, the shocked feeling fading quick.

"She was breathtaking, wasn't she?" Allyson squeals. "I chose the dress."

"Of course, you did." Damon mutters and he kisses Allyson on the head.
(**)

Allyson is standing with Damon in the crowd, watching the parade. Damon them's, And he sees Bonnie on his other side, behind him.

"What do you want?" Bonnie asks; despite Damon dating her best friend, she still doesn't like nor trust him with herself.

"Just watching the parade with my girl." Damon replies, and Bonnie goes to leave. "Where are you going?" Damon asks as he wraps an arm around Allyson.

"Away from you." Bonnie replies, Allyson nuzzles into Damon's side.

"I wanna say something to you." Damon says.

"Just leave me alone!" Bonnie declares.

"Thank you." Damon says anyways. "That device that Emily spelled could have killed me. I don't take what you did lightly, so thank you."

"I did it for Allyson," Bonnie says. "She'd probably die too if something g were to happen to you."

"I kno, but I'm still very grateful," Damon says. "And... I owe you." He adds, the two loom at each other for a while. "Enjoy the parade. Come on, babe."

Allyson kisses Bonnie on the cheek and she walks away with Damon, holding his hand. Bonnie frowns, knowing Allyson will be devastated by the end of the night.
(**)

The couple of a vampire and a fairy/witch hybrid find Elena in her everyday clothes.

"I like you better like this," Damon says as they approach her, Allyson snickers. "The period look, it... Didn't suit you."

"Is that an insult?" Elena asks Damon.

"Actually Elena, it is a compliment of the highest order." Damon replies.

"I'm glad you two are so happy." Elena says as she looks between Allyson and Damon.

Elena and Jeremy get into a heated argument before he storms off.

"I'll be right back, Ally, stay with Elena." Damon says, and he walks after Jeremy.
(**)

It's nightfall, Allyson is with Damon in the town square. They're holding hands, being adorable and stuff, then the Tun into Anna.

"You're still around?" Damon asks.

"There's something you guys should know." Anna says, she knows about Sofija now. "The vampires from the tomb are planning an attack tonight."

"How do you know this?" Allyson asks her.

"I went to them." Anna replies. "They think I'm with them, but I'm not they want the Founsing Families dead."

"When is this supposed to happen?" Damon asks.

"When the fireworks start." Anna replies.

Damon pauses for a while before responding. "John Gilbert ants to use the invention on them."

"Then we cant be here!" Anna exclaims.

"It doesn't work, it's been deactivated." Damon claims.

"Well, then a lot of people are gonna die." Anna informs him.

"Whwre are they now?" Allyson asks.

"They're already here, Allyson," Anna replies.
(**)

Damon and Allyson enter Grayson Gilbert's office, where John is.

"So you have any idea what you've done?" Damon asks.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, I do."

Damon goes close and John activates the device. Damon falls to his knees, screaming in pain as he grabs the sides of his head. Allyson's eyes widen, and they turn cat green with fury as she looks at John. His eyes widen at the eye transformation of Allyson Sommers. John quickly injects Damon with vervain and he quickly backs away as Allyson transforms into Sofija.

Sofija looks at Damon and back to John. "May I stay here? Calm down?" She asks, accent heavy.

Wide eyed, John nods quickly.
(**)

After Allyson saves Damon from burning, she drags him off somewhere. And she places her wrist at Damon's mourn.

"Drink, baby." Allyson whispers. "Get your strength."

Damon looks Allyson in the eyes before biting into her wrist. As her sweet blood fills his mouth, Damon's blue eyes close.
(**)
(Warning! Warning! Prepare for some Rated R action! Finally.)

Damon kisses Allyson deeply on the lips as he lays her on his bed, his hands roaming down her body then up her satin dress she wore today. Both of them are on their knees, on Damon's bed. Damon pulls away from the kiss, his breath labored.

The vampire slowly pulls the dress off the body of the beautiful Allyson. His eyes study her. Allyson's thin, thinner that usual. But he has to remember all the drama. Damon's tongue slide across his lips when he inspects Allyson's c cup breaths. Damon wraps his arms around Allyson, and he removes her bra.

Damon lays Allyson down, and he leaves gentle kisses along her jaw. His lips move down Allyson's neck, down her collar bone. Damon kisses around Allyson's soft breast as he touches a nipple, which earns a moan. Damon bites his lip as he takes his jeans off, then his own shirt before removing Allyson's panties.

"You're beautiful," Damon whispers as his eyes roam over Allyson's fully naked body. "Are you sure you want this?"

"I wouldn't lose my virginity to anyone else, Damon." Allyson replies.

Damon nods, and he positions himself in between her legs. Allyson looks up, her hazel eyes meeting Damon's blue ones as he slowly pushes himself inside her. Allyson squeezes her eyes closed as she whimpers. Her hands grip onto Damon's waist, to keep him from removing himself.
(**)

Damon lays down as Allyson slips into the tub, with bubbles to the rim. Damon has the luxury of a bathtub in his bedroom. He sighs, and smiles. He just took Allyson's virginity and he couldn't be more happy that he was her first time.