46... The Hybrid

Allyson helps Damon remove the notes, maps, and the newspaper article cuttings from their closet, the couple alsomlistening to the Jews as it plays on Damon's tv. Elena soon arrives.

"Just can't stay away, can you?" Damon asksnn

"You've been dodging my calls." Elena says.

"Yeah, well, been busy taking care of my pregnant wife who's bite won't heal this time, it's gonna scar." Damon says. "Where's she's due anytime, she can't use her magic."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Elena asksnn

"Happy birthday, Keenan Stefan attacked a very pregnant Allyson, and regretted it." Damon says sarcastically. "Cake?"

"He called me, you guys," Elena says.

"What?" Allyson asks as she feels a small cramping like pain.

"Stefan called me last night," Elena says.

"Well, what'd he say?" Damon asks.

"He didn't say anything, but it was him." Elena says. "I asked sheriff Forbes if she would trace the call's origin. It came from Tennessee."

"Where he's binge drinking in country folk. We went through this Elena. Stefan's gone. I don't mean geographically." Damon says, and throws grabs the documents from Allyson, then throws them all into the fireplace.

"If he was gone, he wouldn't have called." Elena states.

Allyson strikes a match, and throws it into the fireplace. It starts to burn and she sighs, she can't wait to have these babies. She misses her magic.
(**)

Damon and Allyson go into the woods, but Ally ends up wandering off alone. She feels a sharp pain and she gasps. Water gushes, soaking her boots. Her eyes widen as she goes deeper into the woods. She removes her boots, and all of her lower section clothing. She's delivering her babies alone, because Damon is probably already with Alaric and Elena.
(**'

Damon arrives to Ric and Elena, shoving Elena into the water. Alaric rises his crossbow instantly.

"Damon!" Elena gasps. "How are you even here? Where's Ally?"

"She was right behind me," Damon replies and looks at Ric. "Thanks for the tip, brother."

"You sold me out!" Elena exclaims as she looks at Alaric.

"You think I'd take you to a mountain rage of werewolves on a full moon without backup?" Alaric asks her.
(**)

Allyson gasps our as another contraction hits. She despises that she wandered off from Damon, because now she's delivering her babies alone in the woods of Tennessee, in the Smokey mountains. She has no idea where Damon, Elena and Ric are. She's all alone.
(**)

"Get out of the water, Elena." Damon demands; he wants to find Allyson, and quickly.

"If I get out of the water, you're gonna make me go home." Elena says big

"Yes, because I'm not an idiot like you." Damon says.

"Right now, you're both acting like idiots." Alaric says, he's worried about Allyson too, because of how far along she is and the fact she's due at anytime.