36... Crying Wolf

Allysomstands in front of Damon's full mirror and she notices a very small baby bump. She's only in some sweat pants and her bra at the moment. Her baby bump is barely noticeable, but it's there.

Damon wraps his arms around her from behind, his hands on her stomach. "You have a doctor's appointment today, right?"

"An ultrasound, yes." Allyson replies.

"Good thing it's early, I can take you." Damon says. "Let's get married."

"Really?" Allyson asls as she turns around.

Damon gets down on one knee, and opens a small ring box, and that reveals a beautiful diamond ring. "Will you marry me, Allyson Sommers?"

Allyson nods, too emotional to talk as Damon outs the ring on her. Then the morning sickness hits, and Ally runs.
(**)
Damon and Allyson are in the ultrasound room with a dark skinned nurse. This is the nurse Caroline fed from when she as changed. The nurse squeezes some goo onto Allyson's stomach, and she runs the wand over it. Damon takes Ally by he hand.

"It looks like you're having twins," the nurse says with a grin. "Congrats, mom and dad." The nurse hands them the print offs and the couple leaves.
(**)

Allyson outs the print off of her and Damon's twins in a frame and she places them above the fireplace. She sees Alaric walk in with Damon and she hugs Ric.

"Hey, Ric." Ally greets.

"What did the doctor say?" Alaric asks after he smiles at the engagement ring.

"I'm having twins," Allyson says.

Damon walks back in it's something wrapped in a cloth. "Twins, two more Salvatore's." Damon smirks before he looks at Alaric. "So, John Gilbert gave me this to kill Elijah." The Salvatore vampire unrolls the cloth, revealing a silver dagger. "Said you have to dip the dagger in the remains of an old white ash tree that dates back to the originals, if there's any truth in that." Damon hands the dagger to Ric.

Ric takes the dagger from the vampire. "So you think is a setup?"

"It could be." Damon replies. "Guy's a weasel. Wouldn't put it past him." Damon adds, and he heads towards the bar. "What are up to to today, Mr. Saltzman?"

Alaric walks over to the fireplace, and he looks at the sonogram printoffs. "Well, Jenna and I were supposed to go to her family's lake house, but somehow, e both got roped into doing this Historical Society thing at the Lockwoods."

"Where Elijah's the guest of honor," Damon replies.

"Tell me you're not gonna kill him at the tea party," Alaric says.

"No, that would be stupid." Damon replies and earns a skeptical look from the teacher. "I want to know his endgame before I kill him, but I don't think it's time Elijah and I officially meet."

Trying to be funny and annoying, Damon taps Ric with the dagger. Alaric, on the other hand, looks unamused. And it's clear to Allyson.
(**)

Damon and Allyson enter the Lockwood mansion, where the historical tea is being he,d.

"Damon, Ally, What are you.... Is that a ring I see?" Jenna asks, her eyes lighting up. "And am I seeing s bump already?"