disclaimer

First off, I want to thank you so much for reading this book, I'm extremely grateful and I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing

Second, I would like to say sorry for any mistakes, I'm human and they will probably show up frequently. If you notice any, feel free to point them out nicely. However, if you are being extremely rude whether it be directed to me or other readers I would appreciate it if you leave, if it is repetitive I will step in. Other than that I encourage you to state feedback and your opinions, as long as they aren't rude and careless.

Thirdly, this is all works of fiction, everything comes from my mind. If my work is similar to anything it is simply a coincidence. On that note, I would hope you don't go as low stealing something that I worked and continue to work extremely hard on. You are all so creative and a lot more capable than you believe, you don't need to take others work when you can create your own masterpiece.

Lastly, I do not have a planned updating schedule, I update whenever I can. If you have any questions, comments, or you just want to talk~

Snapchat: kiarabeau
Weheartit: kiarabow

I wish you all the best possible reading experience despite my flaws❤️
~
Kiara

   Possible trigger warnings throughout the poems. If I feel that it may be potentially triggering I will put a warning on that chapter.

     (there is no storyline, each poem is different, each chapter will have its own poem/thought. These also may be quite jumbled considering these are my random thoughts and sometimes I just can't get them out in a way that makes sense)

 These also may be quite jumbled considering these are my random thoughts and sometimes I just can't get them out in a way that makes sense)