totally awkward

Getting trough the rest of day was kinda awkward for me, cause I had a meeting to attend for the first time and of course he was there, he is the boss after all

Getting trough the rest of day was kinda awkward for me, cause I had a meeting to attend for the first time and of course he was there, he is the boss after all. Taking glances at each other the entire time wasn't helping a lot either. My cheeks kept getting crimson red every time he glanced at my direction, he probably thinks I'm so stupid for having the nerve of going up to him.

Finishing the meeting and being able to go home, being grateful it was Friday, I rushed out of the meeting room, not wanting to be seen by him again.

Seeing Matteo on the way out and waving goodbye, because that was probably the last time seeing him after the incident.

Calling an Uber and waiting outside in the chilly night.

I'm starting to think I really need a car, because someday I'll be robbed while I'm standing alone at night in the streets of New York.

Entering in the drivers car I see Mr.Armari getting out of the building with Matteo. Which by the way is the cutest kid I've ever seen, his dad really did a good job while raising him, he's the politest kid ever.

Finally getting home, I see that Alexa is already laying on my couch, like she lived with me. She definitely takes the advantage of having my apartment keys.

"Hi Lexaaaa, missed ya."
"Hi bitchhhhh, how are ya and your new job? I've heard you meet Mr.Amari isn't he so hot, god blessed him with the looks." saying it really fast and breathing heavily at the end.
"Yeah Lex, meeting him wasn't the best experience, but I'm not going to lie he is definitely handsome." I looked at her, laughing a bit.
"Oh my gosh, tell me EVERYTHING." Lex screams, echoing trough the apartment.

My neighbors always complained when Lex came over, saying that I must find a way of shutting her mouth, at least a little.

Speeding the hole night gossiping about a little of everything, but mainly focusing on my job and Mr.Armari, was the way I started my weekend, and I'm just going to admit, talking about Mr.Handsome was really fun, because we always saw him on magazines and said how handsome and hot he was.

Never have I imagined that I would be working for someone as powerful and strict as him. Some people fear him, he has the entire city in the palm of his hand, he indeed had the money to control the entire city if he wanted.

I was hoping that the weekend would pass slowly, but apparently the universe was not on my side and I had to go back to work.