kiss and make up

It's been two weeks since I've been avoiding him

I honestly cannot take this anymore. It hurts so much.

My routine turned upside down at this point.

I told everything to Alec and Alexa, and they just couldn't believe it.

All I have been doing is going to work, avoiding him at all costs, going home and crying. It's not healthy.

But what can I do when the man I have been loving has been lying to me since the start of our "relationship".

The days in the office, where used to like working, were turned into torture. The hours passed slowly and it always seems that the universe wants me and Mr.Asshole to have an encounter, even though I'm really trying not to.

It's Thursday morning and I decided to call the office and say I'm sick. I just don't have the energy to go to work this week anymore.

Today is my day off to relax and get myself together.
I know I don't deserve to feel this way. I deserve to be loved and cherished.

It's the perfect weather to have a self-care day. Rainy and calm, just how I like.

A face mask, Netflix and a bowl of ice cream it was.

The feeling of being relaxed was so good, that I didn't even noticed the day has passed and it was already 7 PM.

This is usually the time I'm released from work and get home, tired as fuck. But not today, today I'm starting to feel good about myself again. The day was so good that I might call again tomorrow and say I'm sick still.

I know it isn't right, but at this point who gives a shit. They can't fire me because I'm sick, every employee has to right to remain home when he/she is sick.

At least that is what I think.

Not wanting to get out of the comfy position I was in,
I concluded that I was going to sleep on the couch, just because I'm a lazy girl.

But as I dozed off on the couch I hear a knock on the door. Thinking it's was Lex or Ellie I got up to answer it.

"Beautiful please listen to me." I was going to close the door in his face, when he continued. "Please. I can't take it anymore, my days aren't as sunny and happy as they were, when we used to hold each other" He was basically on his knees, begging.

Vicenzo was soaking wet, as if he came here walking from the office. I can't just let him get sick.

Opening the door again I'll let him come in.

"Thanks Gorgeous" He said a little bit happier.
"Wait here, I'm going to get you some clothes" I said emotionless.

Going up to my room, I got Alec clothes from our sleepovers and walked back to the living room.

"Here, take it and go change" not looking at him still.
"Okay Mani" He said disappointed with my rude response.

Vicenzo took 10 minutes to dry and change himself.

"Mani can I explain myself, babe please. I telling you that it not what it looked like" he tried to plead me.
"Vicenzo there is nothing to explain. You broke my trust and worst, my heart. I'm basically a mistress. You already had someone." I told him, while tears threatened to fall out of my eyes.

He sighed and looked me in the eyes. In that moment I saw tears in his eyes, he was hurting too. And even though I shouldn't have given him the opportunity to explain, I gave in.

"Beautiful. Me and Carla, the women that you saw, have nothing going on. We dated for two months after Matteo's mother died. She was so obsessed with me, it was unhealthy. I tried to break up with her numerous times but it never worked. So I was forced to get restraining order." He paused to catch his breath a little. "I haven't seen her since, but apparently she found out were I lived. But I called the police already. She was escorted out of the building 5 minutes after you left" he told me what happened.
"Enzo, I really don't know what to say" I said regretting my decision of ignoring him. " I'm so sorry for what you had to go through, and I'm so sorry for misjudging the situation. Every story has two sides, and I should've listened to you" I told him sincerely.

Silence settled in, so I decided to look up. I was waiting for an answer, but instead I received a long passionate kiss.

I was shocked at first, but soon I gave in and our lips moved in sync. I was loving his touch.

Every second that passed my body craved more and more of his touch.

Things started to get heated fast. Out of nowhere Enzo pulled away.

"You sure you want to do this?" He said questioning my choice.
"Yes Enzo, I want you and I need you. Right now" said giving him puppy eyes.

He picked me up and took us to the bedroom.

The night was magical. He lavished me the entire night, giving me pleasure in the most indescribable ways possible.

I couldn't be happier for making up with him.