his

I woke up with my alarm going off

I woke up with my alarm going off. Looking at the clock I saw it was 9 AM.

Fuck.

I'm so fucking late, and probably fired too. I started to run around my room, freaking the fuck out.

Opening my door I smell bacon and pancakes.

Wait, bacon and pancakes? Who the fuck is cooking?

Running downs stairs I grabbed my baseball bat. Preparing to hit someone. I then slowly walked to the kitchen, but getting there I saw Vicenzo, shirtless.

Hopefully I'm not drooling right now. Shit, he is so hot.

Dropping the bat and making a humongous noise, I walked towards Mr.Handsome.

"I was going to hit you with a bat you know. You really scared the shit out of me" said while hugging him from the back, while he was flipping pancakes.
"Good morning to you too, Beautiful." He laughed at my antics. "Why do you even have a bat?"
"I used to be obsessed with baseball in my teenage years" I laughed a tad bit.

Then I remembered why I was freaking out 5 minutes before that. We are supposed to be at the office today. How the fuck did I forgot the most important part, just by seeing him?

"Vicenzo, start getting ready we have to go to the office, we are like 2 hours late" said freaking out again.
"Babe" just by saying that he made my heart melt. "I called in and said we weren't attending. Calm down, you freak out way to much." He laughed at me. "Go with the flow"

I laughed so hard with the last part, who would've imagined that the big Mr.Armari would joke around.

"You are too sweet" I looked at him lovingly.
"Only for you Beautiful" he gave me that priceless smile of his.
"Soooo, what do we have for breakfast Mr.Armari?" I said because my stomach was growling.
"Bancon and pancakes for you" He then proceed to smirk at my direction. "But for me...I was was thinking about something sweeter you know? Like what I tasted last night" he wiggled his brows.

I slapped his arm at that comment. He didn't show how freaky he was before. But what can I say, man can be freaks on the sheets too.

I seated on the island and waited for him to give me my pancakes, my stomach was craving food.

He gave me a plate with three fluffy pancakes, whipped cream and strawberries. One another plate he putted the bacon.

Grabbing my knife and fork to cut the fist pancake, I see there is something written on it with chocolate syrup.

Be mine?

I was even more shocked, my mouth fell open. Then I looked at Enzo and he grabbed my hands.

"Look Imani, my life and Theo's life have been much brighter and happier because of you. I never thought I would find love, but it turned out I did. And it's you Mani, I can't get you outta my head and I don't want to. So please, be mine?"

I was smiling from ear to ear. I was beyond happy.

"Yes Vicenzo, I wanna be yours, only yours" I said happiness noticeable on my words.
"I don't wanna lose you anymore Mani, and I want everyone to know who you are with."

I got confused, but suddenly he took a box from under the counter. He opened it and there laid a beautiful necklace with his name on it.

"Since I can't give my last name yet, I will give you my first instead" he said with a big smile.

He then placed the necklace on me.

It tingled and lingered in the certain places he would touch.

I placed a kiss on his lips, and yet again it started to get heated. I didn't even got the chance of eating my breakfast and there we were going up to my bedroom for the second time.

The rest of the day went by so quickly, that I didn't even noticed. It felt so good being held by him, and to cuddle the whole afternoon.

But the thoughts that consumed me were: what are people going to think of this?