Chapter 1

Hey, so this is for tmr_imagine and ValerieSleegers i hope you enjoy :))
———————————————————
Jade pov
It was 3 more week of summer vacation, wich meant time to move to the uk, i didn't want too, but i had to. My mom got a new job in the uk so she, my brother Liam, and i had to move. Your probably wondering what about your dad? Well he died when i was 3 so i don't really know him, but Liam does, he was 6 when he died. But he says he's alright. Liam is the best brother you can wish for, he'd caring, kind, helpful,...  he'd always been there for me. More then my own mother, all she does is work, work, and again work. "Jade! Liam! Time to get ready!" I hear my mom yell. "Okay!" I yell back. I get up from my bed and put on some make up, do my hair and get dressed.
(Sorry the image don't load :( )

I go downstairs and get into the car. I look at my phone

3 text messages from: Bellaaaaaaaa🌍💗

Bellaaaaaaaa🌍💗: Hey!

Bellaaaaaaaa🌍💗: i know you're probably on your way to the airport but i need you to know that i will miss you a lot! Thank you for being my bestfriend! Call me when you get to the UK!

Bellaaaaaaaa🌍💗: see ya later!!💛

Me: Hey Bella! I will miss you aswell💛 see
you later!!❤️

U went offline

-Let's skip the airport stuff shall we😂😂-

I arrive at the UK, looks kinda boring, but anyway. We drive to our new house. Me and Liam get out of the car, damn this house is huge. "I get the biggest room!" I shout and run into the house with Liam following behind me. I find the room. "i got it!!" I say happily, we both laugh. "Well let's go to sleep, it's late" Liam says. "Okay" i say and hug him. He goes to find a room. I text Bella and then I go to the bathroom and get into my pyjama's, i make my bed and go to sleep. I wake up the next morning get dressed and do my make up.
(Sorry, the image don't load :( )

I head downstairs and eat some breakfast. "Hey i'm heading down to the supermarket for some food, want something?" I ask my mom. "No thank you sweetheart" she replies. I kiss her cheek and head down to the supermarket. I am walking in the fruit aisle and bump into someone. "Oh my, i am so sorry" i say to him, while picking up the stuff he dropped. I stand back up and look at him. His eyes, wow. "It's alright" he says eventually. I smile at him and he smiles back. We stand there for a few minutes "i- uh, i should go" i say. "uh yeah right, me too" he replies. I smile at him again and walk away.
-TIME SKIP-
It's been 3 weeks now, wich meant, the first day of school...