Chapter 2

Jade:

My alarm goes off. I hate that thing. I will kill it one day. I go to the bathroom, put on my make up, do my hair and get dressed. (I don't know what's wrong but my images don't load so just imagine Lea Lui in a cute outfit here just like in the chapter before)
I head downstairs and get some breakfast. Liam comes downstairs. "Oh wow you look great" my mom says laughing. "Yeah you going to school in jogpants and a sweater?" I say laughing. "Wait school starts today?" Liam says shocked. Me and mom start laughing. Liam runs back upstairs and a few minutes later he comes downstairs with some beter clothes on. He comes sit down to me. Me and my mom start laughing again. "Haha really funny" Liam says and rolls his eyes. I look at my watch. "Time to go Liam" i say. He nods and takes the car keys. I kiss my moms cheek and head to the car. We get to school and walk into it, everyone staring at us ofcourse. That wasn't at all weird. We go to the front office and get everything we need. We walk back to the hall when a girl aproches me. "Hi i'm Camilla, you are Jade right?" She asks. "Yeah that's me" i say and smile. "that must mean you are Liam?" She then says looking at Liam, he nods. "The boy who's showing you around will be here soon" she explains. "Okay" Liam says and smiles. That's when a boy walks our way. "Hi, sorry I'm late, i'm Tom nice to me-" he says but then sees me. It's the boy from the super market. I look to the ground. "Okay.... we should go Jade we don't want to be late for class" i hear Camilla say, I nod and follow her to class.

Tom:

I was late to showing this new boy in my class around, Camilla is gonna kill me.  I see Camilla standing with the two new kids. "Hi, sorry i'm late. I'm Tom nice to me-" i start saying but then look up. It's her. The girl from the supermarket. She looks to the ground when she realises who i am. Camilla says something and soon they are gone to class. "What was that?" The boy asked. "Oh uhm..." i reply. "You doing something with my sister?" He asks, sister?! His sister?! Great job! "Oh i saw her this summer at the supermarket, that's all" i replied. He nods. "Oh sorry for being rude, i'm Liam." He says then. "Tom, Tom Holland" i then say. We walk to our class.
-TIME SKIP-
I walk to the cafetaria with Liam, i think it's safe to say that we've become friends. I see Camilla sitting with Harry, Louis, Zayn and Niall (i'm being super original, i know😉) we walk towards them. I go sit on the table."Liam meet, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall and Camilla you met earlier" i say, "Hey guys" he says and sits down on one of the table chairs just like everyone did except me. Then the girl comes and sits next to Liam. "Hey Jade, you haven't met Tom, Tom this is Jade, Jade this is Tom" Camilla says. "Hi" she says. "Hey" i reply and smile. "So party tonight, who's in?" Zayn says. "Got homework to do, sorry guys" Jade says. "Oh come on Jade" Harry says. "it's friday!" Niall says.  "I mean Niall is right, it's friday" Liam says. She sighs. "Fine!" She says. The boys and Camilla start cheering. I smile at Jade. She smiles back. We talk and then the Bell goes off. "Yo Liam we go a free period" i say, he nods and we go to the football field. We go sit on the bleachers. "Looks like Jade has pe" Liam says while pointing at her. I nod and look at her. They start by running some laps, she was fast. and beautiful. Jezus Tom stop! I look at the time, time for class. "we gotta go" i say and we leave for class...