Chapter 5

It was monday wich meant facing him. As usual i got out of bed at 6:00 am and take my clothes, go take a shower, do my hair, make up and get dressed.

 As usual i got out of bed at 6:00 am and take my clothes, go take a shower, do my hair, make up and get dressed

I go downstairs and eat breakfast. "Where's Liam?" I ask my mom. "Oh he already left, something with meeting up with his friends." She answers, i nod in reply. Before i know it it's time to go. I enter the school gates and everyone stares at me but not the new kid stare the freaky stare like i did something bad. I enter the school again everyone in the hall stares at me i go to my locker and then Camilla comes. "Hey..." she says. I look at her and then put everything in my locker. "Hi" i reply. "Look i'm sorry about Tom, we should've told you." She says. "it's okay, any chance you know why everyone is staring at me?" I ask, she looks around. "Oh... because of this" she says and shows me two video's both of me rejecting Tom. Some girl walks up to me. "You are awesome!" She says and everyone starts cheering. Me and Camilla start laughing and go to the courtyard, there we see Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn and Louis with Niall playing guitar and just like the other 4 boys singing. We walk up to them. "What are you guys doing?" I ask. "Well... we're starting a band" Liam says. "you can sing?" I ask him, he laughs and nods. "Wanna hear our first song?" Harry asks and we all nod.

"Damn you guys... you guys are... awesome" i say. They all smile. "Well looks like we're official" Harry says excited. "What is the name of the band?" Camilla asks. They all look at eachother "One Direction" they then all say. "One direction?" Me and Cami ask. "Yeah there's only one direction and that's forward" Harry explains. "Oooow" Camilla says. I feel some tap on my shoulder i turn around and then get slapped on my face...

"WHAT THE HELL" i shout. Liam gets up. Camilla stops him. "YOU FEEL SO GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF NOW DON'T YOU" Tom shouts. "WHAT? ME?!" I shout back. More people come to the courtyard. "YEAH YOU! YOU THINK THAT NOW CAUSE PEOPLE ARE CHEERING CAUSE YOU REJECTED ME YOU ARE POPULAR!" He shouts back. "LISTEN TO ME JERK! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT EVERYONE THINKS YOUR GOD! AND I DON'T THINK THAT! WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK YO ONE OF YOUR SLUTS AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I shout back and walk away.

Harry pov
She just did that. She just full on shouted at Tom. He deserves it, he can be such a jerk sometimes. I look around and see that the whole school got around and saw what happened. "Go..." Liam says to me. I look confused. "Jade... go... i know you like her" he says. I smile and run after her. "Jade! Jade stop!" She stops and turns around with tears in her eyes, i walk to her and hug her. "Am i really that bad?" She asks crying. "No, your-" i start saying but then stop. "I'm what?" She aks. I look into her eyes and then kiss her, she didn't pull back immediatly but she did pull back. "Harry, i'm sorry, your a wonderful guy but-" "i know i figured that out i just needed you to know" i answer before she can finish her sentence. The Bell goes. "See ya" she says and walks to class.

Jade pov
Well that just happened i go to class and take a seat at the back. The teacher starts. "Okay so for this assignment you'll be working in teams of two, so Harry and Louis, Zayn and Niall, Camilla and Liam, Vanessa and Shawn,... and finally Jade and Tom" she says. Great...