chapter 22

The next few days were the usual drill. School, few performances, playing with Luke and then at night.. well you already know what happens then.

The only that is odd is Greyson and our doctor. They have been having several meetings and things like that. Which is strange. Other than that not much. Not even any werewolf action ! Which is disappointing. I told Matthew about that and he had the exact same reaction as me.

Greyson-" You keep many secrets for a teenager."

Summer-" Hhmm you cant exactly say much mister."

Greyson got me my own office done up. And trust me on this its pretty awsome. All new tech, touch screen laptops, 4D screens. Bassicly stuff that S.H.I.E.L.D agents would use.

Pft.. what .. no i dont watch that..

Greyson-" Find something ?"

Summer-" They have been in several contacts with Mark Chuan. Hes an international most wanted hacker. He can get anything at all for you. Also i hacked they're security cameras and quite alot of blacked out cars and men in suits have been visiting them."

So many information. But feels good being back in my job.

Greyson-" Good job. You can look again tomorrow."

I've been searching for some people Greyson asked for. Where the other pack has been staying and all that stuff. Training with Matt is going... good.. doing good.

Oh lets face it Matthew is a tool. He cannot do anything for crap. I had to start from the very beginning. Like something a five year old child would learn ! Do not have the nerve for it now. Instead.

I will spend my day with Lucas.

Luke-" Summer ? Where is your mommy and daddy ?"

Summer-" They am.. they went away.."

Im not sure how to explain this to a child. Especially not going to tell him about death.

Luke-" My mommy and daddy went away too. Greyson says the moon Goddess wanted them to stay with her."

Summer-" Where does the Moon Goddess live ?"

Luke-" In the night skies. Where all the stars are."

I never asked about they're parents. And im glad i didnt. It must of been hard for Greyson to take care of Luke.

Summer-" My parents must be there too. Maybe our mommys and daddys are friends."

Luke giggled at my comment.

Luke-" I asked my mommy and the Moon Goddess to send me a angel. Someone i can play with."

Summer-" And did they listen ?"

Hes big blue eyes finally looked up at me. A wide smile spread across hes face.

Luke-" Yes. They brought me you."

I cannot.. you cannot understand or realise how amazing that felt when these words came from hes mouth.

This boy means everything to me. And i rarely say that but with him i mean it. For some reason he reminds me of me when i was a child.

But the difference with him ? I will not leave him go through the same thing as me.