chapter 32

Decided to publish another chapter for today. Because why not ! :D

Also look at that smexy pic of Matt..

Shit. Why am i in the middle of the forest ?

Sky-" Hello ?! Guys !"

Its cold too ! Atleased they had the dignity to put a hoodie on me. But im still in shorts.

Sky-" This is not funny im freezing ! Cam ?"

Theres no one here. All i can hear is the wind blowing through the trees. Okay so i know the house is located in the South. Now i just.. need to find my way there. Good luck to me.

Am to my knowledge i could be out here for ... two hours since i woke up. And trust me this is not a joke anymore. I feel like every single liquid in my body froze. Im just about bearly moving now.

I did run for awhile. But even I get out of breath. I feel numb ! What am i supposed to... do..

Sky-" C-Cam.."

No.. no i cant sleep. My eyelids are getting so heavy. What if i die out here ?! My knees are getting wobly and weak.

Sky-" Matt .. you..idiot.."

Dark.

Matts POV.

We were supposed to go to work. But Sky being Sky slept in. Myles one of Greyson's werewolves came in and started whispering something.

Greyson-" What ?! How could she disappeared again ?!"

He started shouting across the whole house.

Cam-" What do you mean she disappeared ?"

Greyson-" Shes not in her room. Her balcony door was opened."

Someone took her ? Nope.. no thats not good.

Matt-" Why dont you have your team looking for her yet ?!"

Of course im mad. If something happens to her i will hurt him. Werewolf or not. No nothing can happen to her. I havent even... asked her to be my girlfriend..

Oh yes im really thinking about that now. Smart move.

Katie-" If shes somewhere outside she will not last long. No matter how strong Sky is."

Its not a warm weather today. Far from it actually. Im in pants and wearing a hoodie and i would freeze if i went outside.

If someone did take her when she was asleep meaning shes in her PJs. Her usual little shorts.

Matt-" Put on your wolf suit and go look for her !"

I guess i shouldnt of worded it like that since hes growling.

Greyson-" Lets go. Your coming too."

I put on a jacket and packed clothes and blanket for Sky.

Matt-" How do you know where to go ?"

Greyson-" Her scent."

We walked for awhile. Suddenly Greyson stopped and changed into hes wolf. And ran ? How am i supposed to follow him if he runs away.

I ran after him anyway finally seeing him standing still. And Sky's body.

I quickly wrapped the clothes and blanket around her.

Matt-" Sky ? Sky can you hear me ?"

Nothing. I placed her ontop of .. am.. Greyson the wolf ?

Doctor.M-" Get her under the blankets. Shes been out there too long."

Cam-" Shes going to be okay right ?"

Doctor.M-" Yes we just have to get her body temperature back."

She looks like a snowman. White i mean. Cam doesnt look any better.

Matt-" She'll be okay Cam."

Cam-" I just feel guilty."

I gave him a hug. A man hug. I understand why he feels guilty. Like he couldnt protect her.

Actually now that shes out i can think about the things between us. I think she doesnt hate me anymore.

She might even .. like me ? No way am i asking her out. Not yet.

"Dont ask her out yet. She wouldnt be ready."

Katie. That girl is like a mind reader.

Katie-" She doesnt even understand what being a girlfriend means."

Actually thats funny. I stared at her for awhile before bursting out laughing. I guess Sky needs to take a course on how to be a girlfriend.