24

na jaemin
active now

jeno:
jaem?
jeno:
jaeeeemmmmmmminnnn

*seen*

jeno:
oh god no please not THIS again
jeno:
jaemin i see you're online!!!!
jeno:
look, i'm sorry if i haven't been talking to you. i've been busy and buried in assignments and you know,,,, all that fancy shmancy shit.

*seen*

jeno:
nana :(
jeno:

jeno:nana :(jeno:

*seen*

jeno:
i swear you weren't being annoying if that's what you think. i'm a forensic science student, i have a LOT of major work and projects to turn in. but i really didn't mean to ignore you, i'm sorry nana.

*seen*

jeno:
i miss you a lot
jeno:
.
jeno:
did you hear about chenle and kunhang💀

jaemin:
of course i did, chenle is my best friend along with donghyuck after all you dumbass.

jeno:
i
jeno:
i know they're your friends jaem,,,,, you don't have to be so harsh :(

jaemin:
good that you know
jaemin:
anyways. i'm busy with them. don't get into contact with me now, or even ever at that. i hope you know just how much i actually hate having to put up with you and your shit.

jeno:
wait jaemin
jeno:
this doesn't sound like you at all. just last night you were wondering if i was okay when renjun messaged you, and now this???
jeno:
something isn't right,,,,

jaemin:
just stop fucking talking to me. you and i both you're annoying as fuck. no one even likes you, your friends are just with you cause they pity you.
jaemin:
i'm getting really tired of having to go along with everything you say. i don't want to remember my past. is it that hard to get through your skull? or are you just fucking dumb?
jaemin:
with that, i'm ending all connections we have with each other. go find someone else to bother. and move the fuck on. i don't love you anymore, jeno.

you can't reply to this conversation.
more options.

lee jeno updated his status
17 minutes ago

jeno, you're a fucking CLOWN. the CLOWNERY jumped out.

liu yangyang, park jihoon, and 163 others like this.