26

02-xxxx-xxxx
jeno?
02-xxxx-xxxx
we've never exchanged phone numbers before, but this is my number :(
02-xxxx-xxxx
by my, i mean jaemin.... i don't know how or why you stop talking to me, or why i can't see your profile anymore. your page isn't available when i try looking for it :(
02-xxxx-xxxx
can we please talk.... i really have no idea what happened :((
02-xxxx-xxxx
jeno..?
02-xxxx-xxxx
ah you're probably busy.
02-xxxx-xxxx
please, i beg, talk to me when you have the time. i want to fix whatever happened.
02-xxxx-xxxx
i've been missing you...

received 10/25/2018

jeno throws his head back in his chair when he finally reads jaemin's texts, the lesson their professor was giving completely blocked out by the thoughts running like a marathon through his mind.

he thanks the lord he's sitting in the back because if he wasn't, phone = gone.

but what has advantages, also has disadvantages.

for jeno couldn't see the fucking whiteboard from where he was seated.

but who cares? he gets to use his phone to take pictures of it anyways. even with his glasses on or contacts in, he was still blind.

that didn't matter too much though. what mattered to him at the given moment, was jaemin.

jaemin and his bitchass friends.

chenle, who had a boyfriend might he add, going after donghyuck who's going after jaemin. it made his head spin.

jeno nearly slams his head on the table. is it really that hard to lead a normal life? why the hell did he have to deal with so much drama?

why does the universe hate him so much?

he wished he knew the answer. so badly.

but given the time and situation he was in at that very moment, answers weren't going to be popping up anytime soon.

class proceeds as normal for the rest of the hour, and when it was finally time to leave, jenos gets up and begins to walk out. he's halfway out the door when someone grabs his wrist and begins dragging him along.

"what— what the fuck?" jeno stuttered as he tried to shake his wrist out of the persons hold. they were wearing a black hoodie, so he couldn't see the back of their head.

the brunette raises an eyebrow when he gets no response, the hold on his wrist is strong, as well as their strength.

"bitch, i have a place to be. let. me go—"

"shut up before i slam your face into the pavement."

"bold words for someone who's hiding themself in a hoodie and dragging me by the wrist." jeno rolled his eyes before the person he identified as a boy, stopped walking.

they were behind the yellow cab on campus, a pizza place he and his friends hated.

"i've been meaning to talk to you for a while, lee." he started finally letting go of jeno's wrist.

"a while? i don't even— kim jungwoo?!"

jeno stared shockingly at the brunette who finally decided to face him. he looked a little upset, but jeno isn't sure if it's because of him or something else.