Teldryn Sero x Reader ~fluffster~

Teldryn had his shirt off, showing his muscular arms, abs, and chest. I gently grabbed his injured arm, placing some of the medicine on it. He hissed in pain.

"Can you do that so it can't hurt?" He groaned. I chuckled.

"S-sorry..."

"Well, just make sure it doesn't hurt..." I nodded and squeezed his arm, and he nearly screamed.

"S-sorry, sorry...." 

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" He yelled, facing me. His Mohawk was messed up, and he ran is hand through it, only messing it up more. I felt my face get a little warm.

"I um...had to see if you could still feel pain..."

"OH I FEEL PAIN ALRIGHT."

"Sorry!" Teldryn sighed and faced forward, closing his eyes.

"I said less pain."

"I know, I know..." I gently ran my fingers along his gash, then ran them along his shoulder, neck, and up to his jaw. He opened his red eyes, looking at me curiously.

"What are you doing?"

"Um..." Was all I said. Teldryn grabbed my hand from going any further.

"Please, Y/n, just bandage my wound. That's I ask of you."

"Right...okay..." Teldryn let go of my hand, and I grabbed the medical wrap. I placed my hand on the other side of his bicep (where the wound is) and ran my fingers around his arm, wrapping the wound. He hissed in pain as the cloth touched the open injury.

"Better?" I asked Teldryn, whom was staring off into space with his head turned a little. 

"No...no, not better at all." He muttered under his breath.

"Oh? What else is wrong?" Suddenly I was pulled onto Teldryn's lap. My face burned. He had his normal smirk plastered on his face. Our noses nearly touched, the fire from the fireplace was the only light illuminating the area. Teldryn leaned in closer, resting his forehead on mine while keeping his smirk. I was shaking a little.

"T-Tel..." I whispered. He pinned me down and kissed me with passion. I froze and he bit my lip. I yelped a little and he pulled back. (Oh, did I tell you he had his helmet off because I was checking for injuries? No? Whoopsies) Teldryn sat up, hovering above me. He was scowling.

"Teldryn what the heck?" I said. My face was beet red by now.

"Oh, don't pretend you don't like it. By the color of your face I'd say you're loving it." He smirked.

"...." I was pinned down again and Teldryn kissed me again. I kissed back and ran my fingers through his Mohawk. He bit my lip, and I denied his request. He growled and tried again. His request was accepted, and he smirked. When we finally parted, we were panting, both faces tinted red. He kissed me again, then parted quickly. I sat up with him, and pinned him down. I planted my soft lips on his, and passionately kissed him.  We separated later, and laid together.

"I love you.."

"I love you too, Y/n."

"So was that your way of thanking me?" I asked, leaning on his chest.

"Yeah, I suppose." He wrapped his arm around my waist protectively.

"I like it." 

521 wordios :P I'll add the picture later, Wattpad is being slow.