STICKING OUT

The gang had all of NCT sitting in a gorgeous mansion but  then they were taken down in a layer.

In the layer

Taeyong:let us go

Johnny:do you even know who we are

All the NCT just kept babbling  until the gang leader saw they were all tied up in chairs and he was ready to talk now.

??1:I am the gang leader and yes I do know who all of you are and I know you by names and so does the rest of the gang and you are here because you manager did not pay up his money so he gave us something worth it.

?? 2: don't worry we are a different type of gang but not too different we still kill and do all that stuff but we want be mean to you but if you do something wrong we will punish you.

?? 1:so anyways we are going introduce ourselves oldest to youngest.

(I made up all these names so if one of them is an kpop idol or anything I'm not talking about them.)

Heonwoo, 26 gang leader boy 1

Hun, 26 boy 2

Lyn, 26 girl 1

Jack, 25 boy 3

Ara, 25 girl 2

Inya, 25 girl 3

Yuna, 25 girl 4

Kane, 24 boy 4

David, 23 boy 5

Kiwoo, 23 boy 6

Rina, 22 girl 5

BD, 19 boy 7

Lee, 18 boy 8

Luke, 17 boy 9

Y/N, 15 girl 6

After they intoduced theirselves the gang leader told us to get a NCT member and take them to a room.

Every NCT member wanted to go with Y/N because she was so bubbly and stuck out when she was introducing her self she would figet and smile big a smile kind of like winwin and yuta put together.

She was short and skinny and if you compared her to ten he would look a lot bigger.

Jisung POV

Im so lucky I got y/n because she seemed really nice and she was very pretty.

While I was walking down a big hall with her I asked her a question and we stopped walking.

Jisung:why are you in this gang because you don't look like you would hurt anyone or thing.

Y/n: because when I was 14 my did died because he was in this gang and a enemy gang shot him and heonwoos dad with made him the leader and I wanted to be in the gang to take my dad's place because my mother was and is sick and she couldn't.

I saw one of her members coming down the hallway so we started walking agin.

Jisung:do you like being in the gang

Y/n: it's not bad I love all my members but sometimes I get a feeling that they don't like me or get tired if me

Jisung:why

Y/n:because when I do something bad a get a different punishment then my members

I was about to ask her what does she mean but then we were already atmy room.

Jisung:goodnight y/n

Y/n:goodnight jisungi

When she called me jisungi I w blushed and then went into my room.

Y/n POV

I went I  my bedroom to be met with my best friend Luke.

Y/n:luke you scared me

I said after I opened my door to a  him screaming BOO in my face.

Luke:I'm bored

Y/n:I'm tired so get out so I can go to bed silly

He walked out after we both told each other goodnight then I went to bed.