THE PARTY

I went downstairs to get something to snack on because it was like 6:30pm and I did not really eat today.

I was walking back up the stairs and I stopped when one of my members said something.

Kiwoo:hey guys let's have a party tonight

Yuna:yeah we have not had a party in a while.

Ten:yay a like party's

Like:ok then everyone come downstairs at 8:00pm and we can start the party.

Ok so these party's are not like ordinary parties.

The only consiste of me and my members and THEY do drugs and get drunk they even let the underaged ones do it they would let me do it but I don't and Luke and everyone else does.

The bad thing is the olders Incourage us to do it but I don't I go to the party to make shore they are not doing to much than they already do.

I walked up stairs took a shower and by the time I got out it was 7:10pm so I put on some makeup and my outfit.

I have a lot of cloths that I wear to party's and clubs because I go to clubs to but don't drink I have a fake ID that my members got me.

This is what I wore to the party

Wile I was putting on some shoes I was thinking

Will NCT do drugs or drinks. Or much less will the underaged ones do it to.

And if they do I really hope that jisung doesn't because he is not even 18 yet.

8:05pm

I walked downstairs and went to jisung.

Y/n:hey jisung

Jisung:hey um is it true that there are going to be drugs and alcohol and stuff like that.

Y/n:y..yes are you going to do it

Before he could answer Luke walked over and we started playing with each other and telling how nice each other looked then I turned back to jisung when luke left to get his answer.

Y/n:so what's your answer

Jisung:YES

He screamed in my face and stormed off.

Jisung POV

Seeing her and luke be like that towards each other just made me mad.

I said yes because I want to just get her off my mind for one night.

One someone brings her up I think about her when I look at her I think about her I even have dreamed about her.

Y/n POV

Im mad at jisung because how could he be so stupid how.