POOL PARTY

Y/n's POV

I was in the kitchen getting breakfasts and chenle came down stairs.

Y/n:hey lele c.. Can I call you that chenle

Chenle:yes

He said laughing

It's nice having more people my age or close to it in this house because most of my members are legal to drink  except for me , luke, and BD but they a let's us drink anyways I don't tho.

Y/n:lele what do you want for breakfast I will make it for you.

Chenle:eggs and bacon

Y/n:ok I will make some for everybody

20 minutes later

I was done cooking and I had eggs that was done in the skillet and some bacon on a plate.

I saw a sleepy jisung come down stairs and I waved at him and told him good morning.

Jisung:are these eggs and bacon for everybody.

Lucas:no they are just for me

Y/n:yes they are for everybody

I said laughing  looking at a frowning Lucas.

Jack:ooh bacon

He said getting a piece of bacon

Y/n:jack are you and everyone else leaving for China today

When i said that I saw a couple of heads turn my way and I believe it was Lucas, winwin, and chenle

Y/n:why are y'all looking at me like that

Winwin:oh it's nothing it's just that we are Chinese

Y/n:oh what a Cawinsidens

Jack:yeah everyone is leaving accept you and luke

Y/n:why us

Inya:because you both are under 18 and we have business to take care of

What they ment by business is they had to race a  band or something.
They don't let's me and luke go because we are under age and if we go on a plane they will ask for parents and our parents  are not in the gang but they now we are in the gang.

Y/n:oh ok

2:00pm

The members have left and are not going to be back until 2 days.

I told everyone to come in the leaving room because I have something to say.

Y/n:ok so to all of nct I don't know if you know but there is cloths in your rooms and there should be swimming trunks so go put them in so we can go to the pool because I WANT TO HAVE A POOL PARTY.

ALL:YAYYYYYY

I WENT TO MY BEDROIM AND put on my bathing suit as Iniccent as I look this bathing suit made me look sexy but you know what just look at it

I went down to the pool and everyone was looking at me so I got in the pool because I'm not stupid I know why they were looking at me.

Jisung POV

Y/n looked so sexy in her bathing suit but I'm trying to get that 5hoght out my mind she is too innocent to be thought of like that.

Everyone was looking at her like she was a whole snack which she did look like it but anyways I hope they will remember she is only 15.

I have a way better chance at dating her or doing anything with her than they do because she is almost 16 but I'm not going to try to get her because I only met her last night.

Chenle POV

Nope nope nope nope nope chenle don't think of her like that she is 15 your about to be 18 shut your mind up don't think about that Iniccent girl like that.

Y/n POV

I was standing by the pool watching doyoung and taeyong play fight but doyoung looked like he was not playing.

I was about to walk away from the edge of the pool the I felt hands go around my waste and pick me up.

Y/n:LUKE NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUT ME DOWN

Luke:ok

He threw me in the pool and I got out and started chasing him then I got back in the pool after I pushed him in.

After about and hour we all went in and dried off

7:00pm

Luke went and to go get pizza so I put on my pajamas and got some soda from down stairs

I went down stairs after

Luke walked in with the pizzas shortly after.

Y/n:GUYSSSS LET'S WATCH A MOVIE

Ten:good idea