AMENDS

I woke up and got out of chenle bed quietly so I would not wake him up and walked downstairs.

It was a mess.There was beer bottles and cards with pills by them, water and soda on the floor along with paper and cups, and some people were passed out in chairs or in the living room.

I was disgusted I got a bowl of serial and ate it then went outside.

I looked at how the sunny sky looked down on me and the grass was green the temperature felt so good.

I wanted to get out the house today if I left nobody would notice so I'm going to the beach because why not.

I went to my bedroom and got on my bathing suit and put on a dress over it then got a beach towel and my flip flops and left.

10mins later

The beach was 5 minutes down the road so I got their I  know time.

And if you thought I was going by myself no.

My friend Lin was there waiting for me and when I got there we sat under am umbrella and talked.

Lin:so how are you and the literal gang
Y/n:not good we had another party and I did not want to have to clean it up because I knew they would make me so I came to the beach.

Lin:y/n I really want you to get out of this gang they do not treat you right and make you be around and do daydream things.

Y/n:I know bu-

BD:Y/N GET TO THE HOUSE NOW AND CLEAN UP

Lin:YOUR NOT HER DAD YOU CAN'T TELL HER WHAT TO DO YOUR SUPPOSE TO PROTECT THE YOUNGEST AND ALL YOU AND YOUR GANG DOES IS PUT HER IN DANGER.

BD:is this how you feel y/n

Y/n:........
BD:Y/N
Y/n:YES
BD:well do you think any of us care no so COME ON

Y/n:O..ok bye Lin Lin

Lin:Y/n you don't have to go

Y/n:yes I do or they will punish me

After we got to the house BD stopped the car and dragged me by my wrist in the house.

Y/n:your hurting me please let go

BD:your getting punished

Y/n:W....Why I'm sorry just p..... Please don't punish me

BD:Heonwoo she's here

Heonwoo:take her to the cellar

Y/n:why do I have to go to the cellar know one else does

Heonwoo:because it will make you stronger

Y/n:no it makes me seeker

BD put me I  the cellar and heonwoo beat me and I stayed there.

2 days later

He let me out the cellar and I could bearly walk.

I went to take a shower and it felt so good to be clean.

I was walking down stairs and saw jisung and looked away.

I was mad at him how cold he be so stupid and I know the only reason why he drunk at the party because he was jealous of me and luke.

Jisung:y/n please talk to me

Y/n:jisung do you like me

Jisung:..... Yes

Y/n:I like you to bit you really need to stop getting jealous of me with other people.

Jisung:but it's hard

Y/n:then work on it because I really want to be tyour girlfriend but you are going to have to chill out a little bit.

Jisung:so does that mean we are dating now

Y/n:yes silly

Jisung:does that also mean I can kiss you now

Y/n:yes

He pulled me in and we passionately kissed then we stopped as the gang leader came down and wanted to telle something.

Heonwoo:y/n you can get out the gang if you want to you don't belong in a gang and all of us no it you want even hurt a fly so how could you Killa person

Y/n:your being serious

Heonwoo:yes and we even let nct go and live there own life

Y/n:thank you

He left and me and jisung talked about moving in with each other and having a life.

This book is all most done I know it is a short book but I'm making a YUWIN FF next and it is a bottom yuta so yeah(☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞