THE MOVIE

Everyone was getting pillows and covers while I was putting in a movie.

We decided to watch a horror movies and I was putting it on then after 5 minutes I started the movie and everyone was eating pizza and drinking a soda.

I was laying beside jaemin on a couch while everyone else was spread out.

20 minutes into the movie

All:AAAAHHHH

I got closer to jaemin

About 2 minutes later he put his hand on my thigh causing me to flinch.

I looked up at him and he was smirking while watching the tv.

I did not know what he was thinking and I don't want to know all i want is his hand off my thigh.

Every couple minutes he kept going higher and higher up my thigh and I was getting uncomfortable.

I whispered to him

Y/n:jaemin can you move your hand off my thigh

Jaemin:why

Y/n:I'm uncomfortable

Jaemin:then get comfortable

I did not know what to say he was being rude.

Jisung POV

I was sitting in a chair close to Juliet and jaemin and I heard there conversation.

When I heard what they were saying I wanted to punch jaemin so bed.

How could he be so disrespectful and rude especially to y/n.

Y/n POV

I was going to get inside the jakusie and chenle wanted to come to so we went and put our bathing g suits back on and went back outside and got in the jakusie.

Swimming around then when I stopped he swam up were my face was causing me to be surprised.

Y/n:what are you doing

Chenle:nothing

He then picked me up and I was looking down at him laughing then he slowly out me down as we were still looking at each other.

Then he lined in

Jisung POV

NOOOOOOOO I don't know what it is but seeing chenle pick y/n up made me jealous and now he is trying to kiss her.

Y/n POV

Before he touched my lips I went under water.

He then went under too and he started acting like he was getting shot.

We came back up laughing then we got out and he helped me dry off.

After I dried off I changed back into my pajamas and then Jisung nocked on the door.

I told him to come in and he come in and close the door and stood in front off me looking mad.

Jisung:so  you like to date people you just met

Y/n:WHAT

Jisung:well you and chenle kissed

Y/n:no we didn't

Jisung:then why when you stopped him from kissing you , you went under water and so did he them you both come up all happy and laughing.

Y/n:he was acting like he got shot because I turned him down that's why we came up laughing and what do you care

Jisung:I just wanted too know sorry for accusing you.

We hugged and I told him to sleep in my bed because we can talk until we get sleepy.

Then we went to sleep.