Why me?

Damien

I rolled out of bed, scratched my junk, stretch, and made my way to the bathroom to drain the snake. I stood there, pissing as the door flung open. I turned my head to see Ramona leaning against the door frame.

"Do you mind? I'm trying to take a piss," I snapped, feeling irritated.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before," she shrugged as I groaned. Why was it me of all people?

I shook my junk off and pulled up my sweats, then washed my hands. I finished and turned to Ramona.

"Are you always like this?" I asked her.

"Only when I'm bored," she smirked as she turned and walked away. I just shook my head. I followed her and made my way to the kitchen, grabbing a bowl, a spoon, cereal, and some milk. I set it on the table and fixed a bowl of cereal, then sat down to eat.

She walked over and sat down at the table while I ate. I wasn't familiar with having someone around in the morning. I'm good with being alone.

"Are you working today?" She asked me.

"Nope," I answered in between bites.

"Good, then we can do something," she grinned.

I looked at her and set my spoon down.

"You didn't want to take my bet, you berate me for liking someone I can't have, and you want to hang out? Are you high or something?" I asked her curiously.

"I didn't take your bet, because it's stupid. Of course, I'm going to give you a hard time for liking Elise. You were the one that blew it. You had a chance to kiss her, but Rocco's lips were quicker. I'm bored, that's why I want to hang out. As for being high? I don't smoke, so that would be a big fat no," she replied as she smiled.

"Can't you hang out with Elise or Rocky?" I asked her.

"They're busy, so guess we're going to be besties for a while," she commented as I looked at her strangely. I went back to eating my cereal before it got soggy and tasted like shit. I hated soggy cereal. I preferred it crunchy.

When I finished, I got up, tossed my bowl into the sink, and went into my room to grab my stuff. I decided to take a shower and wash up. Ramona chose to keep me company by sitting on the toilet and talking to me. I had no idea what she was rambling about since I wasn't listening.

When I finish, I reached around the shower curtain and pulled a towel from the rack as I dried off.

"I don't understand how you can be so shy, yet have no issue having sex in front of people. You, sir, are a walking contradiction," she remarked.

I opened the shower curtain with a towel wrapped around my waist.

"Considering we aren't sleeping together, why show you something you aren't enjoying?" I shrugged.

She stood up, walked over to me, and proceeded to remove my towel from around my waist.

"Well, considering we're going to hang out more, then it shouldn't be a problem, now should it?" She asked as I looked at her. I swear this chick was high.

I grabbed my towel from her and wrapped it around me. She was starting to make me feel self-conscious about myself. I grabbed my stuff and went back into my room. Again, why did it have to be me?

********
Ramona

I've never seen a bad boy become self-conscious before as Damien did. I found it cute. He wasn't like Rocco, who was an asshole or Jagger who like to use people for his sexual conquests. He was a lot different.

One minute he didn't care if he was screwing some chick in front of other people and the next Damien was embarrassed to have a girl sitting in the bathroom with him while he took a shower. He didn't smoke, but he drank. Damien didn't bother people, only if they bothered him. He was way different than what I expected. Plus, he was hot as hell.

I sat on the couch and turned on the tv, flipping through the stations at random. A door opened, and I heard footsteps until Damien sat down next to me on the couch.

"Can't you watch tv at home?" He asked me.

"I could, but I don't want to," I answered as I flipped through the channels.

He grabbed the remote from me and turned off the tv.

"Hey! I was watching that!" I yelled.

"You watch Judge Judy?" He asked with a strange look.

"Sometimes people need a good smackdown," I answered, raising my finger at him.

"If you want something to do, then why don't you suck my dick?" He asked as I gave him a look.

*********
Damien

Holy shit, I didn't think she would do it. I sat there as her head bobbed up and down while she gave me one hell of a blow job. This chick was fucking crazy, but damn did she know how to give head. I laid my head back as I enjoyed her mouth on me.

Then before I had a chance to shoot my load, I heard someone say, "Damien, is there a reason why you're moaning?"

I snapped out of my daydream and looked at her as she looked at me weird.

"Uh, no reason," I lied.

"Uh-huh," she said as I got up and went into the bedroom to toss one-off.

I finished and grabbed a towel, wiping off my hand. What the hell was that? I didn't know, but something was starting to stir inside of me when Ramona was with me. I needed to keep my shit in check, or I was going to lose it.

I fixed myself and came out of the bedroom as she sat there. I looked at her as she just sat there casually, like not a care in the world. I walked over and sat down as she started laughing at something on tv. Damn, she's got a nice laugh.

I studied her face. She didn't wear a lot of makeup and looked a hell of a lot better than the hoes I hook up with recently. She had full, plump lips which I wouldn't mind tasting. Stop it, Damien.

My eyes traveled down her lips to her body. She had a nice rack on her. I'm betting they were a handful and perky to boot, not saggy like most chicks. She had curves in all the right places. What wouldn't I give to see them naked? Wait. What?

I got back up and walked out of the room, going back into the bedroom as she turned and watched me with confusion. From there, I proceeded to toss off again. When I finished, I sighed. I need to find some hoe to take care of this problem. No way could I do anything with this chick. She wasn't the type to just bang, and that's it. I wouldn't even know what to do with her if we did hook up, considering I had never been in a relationship before.

That's when I realized, even if I had gotten Elise, I wouldn't know what to do with her. It's not like I had any role models to guide me in this shit. I had a prick for a father and a mother that skated. Yeah, good role models there. Let's face it; I was destined to be alone; that's what I was good at in my life.

Now I just had to get Ramona to leave me alone; easier said than done.