Falling

Damien

She started to say something and stopped. I released her face from my hands and looked at her.

"Why is it so hard to let yourself love someone?" I asked as she looked at me. "But I get it. You can't."

I turned and started walking away as she said, "I'm in love with you."

I stopped and turned to her.

"You can't just love someone when you're already in love with them. It makes no sense," she said as she rolled her eyes.

I walked over to her and stood in front of her.

"So, what was that?" I asked.

"What was what?" She asked back.

"All that stuff you said you couldn't and the other bullshit you mentioned. How you didn't want love because of your dad?" I asked, giving her a look.

"Oh, that, I thought we needed dramatics, and I wanted to make sure you meant what you said. My dad is still a couch, and I hate him, but I'm not easy," she mentioned with a shrug. Then she grinned.

My eye started to twitch, and I wanted to belt her at the moment.

"I told Elise I could be an actress, but she said I was full of it. See, I just proved my point." She smirked.

"That's not funny," I said.

"Oh, lighten up. Did you honestly think I'm like those girls out there with all these issues? I've learned how to handle myself. My dad is a douche, and my mom is a drunk," she told me.

"It's disturbing with how casual you are about that," I told her.

"It's disturbing that guys think they need to rescue a chick. It is the 2000s, not the 1800s. By the way, where is your white horse?" She asked sarcastically.

"Cute," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"I think I am. I'm glad you do, too." She smirked.

"You're something else."

"Meh, at least, I'm not boring." She shrugged.

I just shook my head as she walked over and threw her arms around my neck, pulling me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around her back as I pulled her to me and kissed her back.

"Did you two finally admit your undying love to each other?" Roc asked as we broke from our kiss and looked at each other. "Because if you didn't, I'm going to beat the hell out of both of you, since I haven't gotten laid the last few days." He gave us a look as we stood there, silent.

"Roc's cranky, if you haven't noticed," Jag mentioned.

"Cranky or not, you wouldn't touch a girl," Ramona told him.

"Want to bet?" Roc said as she went quiet. "Just because you're a chick, doesn't mean you can't get your ass beat." He turned and walked away.

I stood there as Ramona tried to figure out if he meant what he said.

"If you wonder if he's lying, he's not," Jag said as he walked away.

She looked at me. "Don't even tell Elise or you will piss him off even more," I warned her. She didn't say anything after that.

If it was anything I knew about Roc, he kept his word. He didn't care who you were; he wouldn't hesitate to beat the hell out of you.

Why we were busy dealing with things at the cabin, back, the home was getting worse.

********
Blake

I returned home to find Ramona's mother passed out drunk. That would be too easy. I went upstairs and returned to the living room, taking care of business.

Two of my guys arrived with a box and handed it to me. I took it from them and placed the item in the box, then closed it up. I gave them back the table.

"Did you find them yet?" I asked.

"Jules said they're hiding out in some secluded cabin. She overheard Brandon talking to another guy," one of the guys said.

"Good, I want this delivered to that cabin with a note," I told them.

"What do you want it to say?" Another guy asked.

"Surprise," I answered with a look as they nodded.

They left, and I made a call. Twenty minutes later, two more guys showed up and looked at each other, then me.

"Take care of this and get rid of it," I ordered them as I went upstairs.

My baby girl didn't know it, but she and her little friends were going to get one hell of a surprise from me. First, I would start with him, then make my way around as she got to watch. I hope they enjoy their time together because it was going to be short-lived.

**********
Richard

Do you ever want to beat the hell out of someone for being stupid? Yeah, I did, too. Especially when I found out, we had a narc in the club.

I closed down the bar for the day while Jax and I waited. Gunner and another member dragged some whore into the office, kicking and screaming.

"Let me go," she yelled.

"Suit yourself," Gunner said as they tossed her onto the floor.

She stood up and tried to leave, but they blocked her. She turned to us.

"So, you want to run your pie hole?" I asked her.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she lied.

"You're not a regular, so I'm guessing you're a narc sent by Blake," I told her as her expression changed to horror. "We don't appreciate people coming in here and ratting us out to others when they should leave well enough alone. You have two seconds to tell me what they have planned, and you'll live."

I smiled as she started rambling. She was a stupid whore.

"Now, let me go," she said as I looked at her and smiled.

"Sure," I said as she smiled and turned only to be met by Gunner's knife. Jax and I walked by, and I stopped to look at her. "Did you honestly think I would let you go? Dumb bitch." We left as Gunner, and Diego finished with her.

If Blake had plans, so did we. We walked out of the bar and over to our bikes as the others waited.

"If you see any of Blake's men, kill them," I ordered them as they all agreed. "I'm going to take care of Blake, myself."

We jump-started our bikes as we pulled out of the parking lot. Things were about to get messy, and someone would get hurt while many would be dead. We'd take our rivalry to a whole new level.