Guess who?

Ramona

I decided to go swimming and dragged Damien with me.

"Ramona, we're supposed to be lying low," he said as I started stripping.

"Why? It's not like I'm afraid of my dad," I told him as I finish removing my clothes, then ran and dove into the water. I hit the water with a splash, then popped my head up, wiping the water away from my face. Then I heard a splash as Damien's head popped up.

"I see you got over your hangup," I smirked as he rolled his eyes at me. I laughed and started swimming around. Damien swam after me as we played around in the water.

We're enjoying ourselves until we heard a gunshot and stopped. We stopped and trod water as we looked to see my dad standing there, shit.

"Look, what we have here?" He said as one of his guy's scoffed. "Now, I would suggest you are coming out of the water like a good girl while I take care of this piece shit," he demanded. I rolled my eyes.

"Need I remind you I'm eighteen and you don't own me," I told him.

He gave me an annoyed look.

"Get out of the water, Mona!" He barked.

"Oh, please, stop ordering me around you, two-bit thug," I said.

"Don't push me, Mona," Dad said.

"Eh, you don't scare me," I retorted, pissing my dad off.

"Fine, have it your way," he said as he fired his gun, missing us. Damien and I looked at each other as I snapped my head into my dad's direction.

"What the hell?" I yelled.

"I told you not to piss me off," dad replied.

I swam back to the shore and emerged naked.

"Mona! Get dressed!" He barked.

"Whatever," I huffed as I dressed and Damien emerged, covering.

"Now, I'm going to take out this piece of shit, and you're coming home with me," dad told me as he pointed a gun at Damien.

"That is the damn dumbest thing I ever heard," I said as dad looked at me, getting more pissed.

"Excuse me," he said.

"You heard me. You don't own me and thinking you do; then you're stupider than I thought," I argued.

He lowered his gun and walked towards me. "I'm your father. You need to respect me."

"Luke, I'm your father," I said, mimicking Darth Vader. Don't judge. Star Wars is an excellent film, not the prequels.

"You think this situation is a joke," dad said as Damien stood there, confused.

"A big joke, like you," I snapped as I watched his face turned beet red. "Careful Blake, you might pop a blood vessel," I smirked, and that was it. He fired his gun as a bullet hit the ground by my foot.

"Christ!" I yelled, jumping back.

As he raised his gun and getting ready to fire again, we heard gunshots. Damien grabbed my hand and dragged me away as gunfire erupted. We ran through the woods as someone chased us. They fired their gun, hitting trees as we ran.

Then it happened, I felt sharp pain hit my leg as a bullet hit me, causing me to fall. I screamed as Damien stopped.

*******
Richard

We arrived at the cabin and went inside to find everyone there except Damien and Ramona.

"Dad?" Roc asked, surprised by our arrival.

"Where's Damien and Ramona," I asked him.

"They went swimming," he told us.

"Roc, we have a problem," I told him as he looked at me.

I told them all about the package we encountered at a nearby cabin.

"Her mom's head?" Elise asked as her expression contorted in disgust.

"It's a calling card from Blake. The dude's not wrapped too tight," Jax mentioned as they looked at us.

"Well, Blake's men aren't wrapped too tight," I added as Jax nodded in agreement.

"So, now, what?" Roc asked me.

"My guys are searching the area and taking out any of Blake's men, then Blake's ass is mine." As I finished my sentence, we heard gunfire. Jax and I looked at each other as we ran out of the cabin. We took to foot as we ran towards the fire with Roc and Jag behind us. Jaden stayed with Rocky and Elise, hiding them.

We drew our guns as ran. We fired as we came across Blake's men. Some of my guys got hit as we fired. Then we heard screams as we stopped. We stopped, then heard it again. The four of us ran towards the direction of the screams.

********
Damien

I pulled off my shirt and tore it, making a tourniquet to stop the bleeding of Ramona's leg.

"Oh, God!" She screamed as I took care of her.

"Hang in there, Ramona," I said as I tied it.

The bullet was lodged into her calf muscle, pulling a knife and lighter out. I sparked the lighter and ran the blade through the flame, searing it. Then I took the tip and inserted it, digging for the bullet as she screamed. I gave her a piece of my shirt to bite down on as I worked to get the shell out of her leg.

As I worked frantically, I heard footsteps, then a gun. I didn't stop. I didn't care if Blake shot me, Ramona needed help. As I finally got the bullet out, Blake lowered his gun.

Ramona cried as I sparked my lighter and ran the flame over the hole, cauterizing the wound. She screamed as I finished. I picked her up as she passed out from shock. I held her in my arms as I looked at Blake. He looked at me as I turned and walked away, carrying her in my arms.

As we walked, I said, "Hang in there, baby." I carried her back to the cabin. She needed medical attention before an infection set into her leg.

My bastard of an old man started an unnecessary war, and he left me with the outcome. I finally find someone I love, only to deal with the fact I might have to say goodbye. How fair is that?