one: 𝙿𝚕𝚊́𝚖𝚊́𝚜 ☘︎︎

•𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙•

16 hours. You've been left her for 16 hours. 16 hours since you've had food, human interaction, water, anything and everything. Everything is gone. Nothing is left for you, but this cell, that they left you in. All alone, to rot, to die, to be gone, to go to hell.

Your nails dig into your scalp as you scream for help. Over and over, just hoping to get someone's attention. They took everyone, but me. Are you just too crazy? Too strong? What's wrong with you? Is it because you can sense someone's fear, or any of their emotions? What is it? What's wrong? You can't be trusted around people, well trusted in general. Those guards, you've killed 5, injured 10. So they left you here. In this asylum, all alone, to die. You cried and cried, thinking about why they left you here. They could've had a plan to get you out. You know they thought of one, you could sense it, but they thought it was too risky. No matter how much they threw you around, grabbed you, hit you, yelled at you, you always came back stronger, no matter what.

"Help! Someone please help!" you screamed and screamed. You banged your dry hands up against the wall, searching for some way out. Why? Why you? "H-Help.... Please" you softly whispered. Someone, someone has to be around to hear you. Your thin hair covered your sticky, tear-stained face, making you sweat even more. Your dry arms wrapped around yourself, as you sat there on the cold, hard concrete ground. "I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it...." you repeated to yourself over and over at barely a whisper. You sniffled and got up to walk to the little window that was covered in hard metal bars you had that looked out to the dead grass and pavement, hoping to see some movement around.
"Please...." you whispered as your head fell into your hands and you slid down the wall. Hot tears streamed down your face once more.

You thought of the old you. The happy you. The care-free you. The real you. This wasn't you, the person you are right now. You are so much more than this. But it was him, who made you turn into the person that you are today. He ruined you, tore you to the ground, broke you, hurt you in every way possible. There was no way of fixing you. Some will say you're too far off the edge, some say you're too far below sea-level, some will even say you're already down too far in hell. You'll never go back, you can't. It's too dangerous. You're too dangerous. And it's all because of him. Made you believe he loved you, made you believe he cared, but he didn't. You believed him, every word that came out of his mouth you believed. You were too far off the edge with him, not by yourself. "It's not my fault" you softly whispered, almost as if you had some humanity left in you. "Help."

The sound of a car driving by interrupted your thoughts and tears. Did they come back for you? Or is it just someone taking a backroad? You didn't have enough energy to get up, to look. Instead you sat there, on the concrete floor, tears running down your face, sweat dripping down your face, your stomach growling for food, your throat itching for some type of liquid, your nails digging into the palms of your dry hands. You heard the sound of 4 car doors slam shut, and voices. It sounded like male voices. You quieted yourself so you can listen.

"We can set it up over here" a deep voice said. A voice you've never heard before. That couldn't be a guard, unless they got more backup to get you.
"Yeah that's fine" another voice said. A litter higher than the last man's, but still deep.
"Alright, lets get started, Sam start recording, Colby you stand here, and Corey you stand here, and Jake... um Jake?" The same higher voice said.
"BOO" a deeper voice said. That must be Jake you thought to yourself, just guessing. By then you started to stand up, to see who they are.
"Guys. GUYS! I swear I saw some movement over there" Some other guy said.
The man who I didn't hear his name yet started to laugh and say..
"Corey, are you already that paranoid? We haven't even gotten inside yet to explore" He said still laughing at who you guessed was Corey.

You silently stood there, not moving a muscle. Trying not to startle them again.
One of the guys, who had dark hair that covered his forehead and piercing blue eyes didn't take his eyes away from where you were standing. Almost as if he saw you. He quickly shook it off and started to look into the giant camera and say
"What's up guys! It's Sam and Colby back with another exploring video. We're here with Corey, Jake, and Elton! Today we are exploring an abandoned insane asylum. It got cleared out last night, so it hasn't been abandoned for that long but you get the point.." he rambled on and on.

You started to tap your index fingernail against one of the metal bars, making the sound of metal ringing start. All 5 of them looked over in fear. You stopped and quickly ducked down from the window.

This is going to be fun, you thought to yourself, grinning slightly.

•••

hi:) so this is my first ever official fanfiction
as you can tell, it's with Sam and Colby (mainly a Colby fanfic) along with Corey, Jake, Elton, and Aaron will be in some parts later on.
hope you all enjoy it!!
don't forget to vote!

dt: sxlvific