♡ 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗♡

"For crying out fucken loud, I'm not sick!" She yelled. She won't let herself believe in such a lie.

"Then why are you here?"

name: choi y/n

age: 21

sex: female

room: 17

illness: post traumatic stress disorder

Y/n was an orphan. She grew up with a little boy in the orphanage named Seunghoon. Hoony recently passed away from a sickness, causing Y/n to be alone. She can't stand up for herself. Physically that is. She end's up in a mental hospital, meeting some other patients.

sensitive topics!!

I don't want to trigger any unwanted feelings of any of my readers. This story is going to contain sensitive topics such as mental illnesses. I do not wish to portray any of the members as the characters in the story. This is all fiction. If you cannot handle mature topics, you've been warned.

Update schedule: I'll be posting once i've finished writing the whole story. Please do not try to rush me, i'd really appreciate it. I'm really exited to write this story, I hope you're as excited to read it.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please feel free to direct message me on Instagram. I won't be answering on wattpad but I will answer as quick as I can on insta.

Instagram:

pnk.jinnie
btswinkeu