-004-

in the mental hospital >>

"Choi Y/n. She has PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder like the boy in room 16. She was drugged and sexually assaulted. We're assigned to be her personal doctor and therapist." The man dressed in a doctors coat said.

"How old?" The other man asked.

"Twenty one, why?" The doctor responded.

"Is she hot?" The shorter man said, smirking.

The doctor just rolled his eyes and looked down at his wrist watch.

"Oh come on Jin. You can't say you aren't excited.  You haven't been assigned to a female patient before." The shorter man continued.

"No Jimin, I don't care if she's the first female i've been assigned to, she was just raped! We can't be hitting on her. You will not flirt with her. She arrives very soon, go get her room ready." Jin answered strictly.

"Sir, Yes sir!" Jimin saluted before running off.

"Mr. Kim, Y/n is said to arrive in around five minutes, I was told to inform you so you're ready to meet her." An older man that worked at the same hospital told him.

"Yes, thank you. Take her to her room when she gets here please." Jin responded.

Once the man left, he looked at himself in the mirror, Not only was he making himself look professional but he was also making himself look good.

It was true, Y/n will be the first female he has been assigned to, As her personal doctor he needs to check up on her. This also means see her everyday, and make sure she takes any prescription that might be prescribed to her.

As for Jimin, He's very exited, Y/n will not be the first female he's worked with, but she'll be the first girl around his age, the women he has been assigned to were in their late thirties at least.

Jin looked down at his watch once more go notice the five minutes have passed. Y/n should be in her room by now.

He made his way down the halls of the silent building, the sound of his shoes clicking against the floor as the only thing audible.

Jimin was standing outside her door, waiting for Jin to arrive. They looked at each other and Jimin eagerly opened the door.

The two men stepped inside and closed the door behind them, Jin looked over the girl, her h/c hair falling over her face as she looked down.

Jimin cleared his voice and smiled, "Hello Y/n! I'm Park Jimin, your personal therapist. Feel free to tell me anything." He introduced, then he nudged Jin with his elbow.

"Hi Y/n, I'm Kim Seokjin, your personal doctor. I'll be checking up on you everyday." He smiled.

Y/n looked up and smiled to be polite.

"Hello."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
unedited