-003-

There you lay. Naked, tied up, sore, bruised, and touched. Next to you were the two strangers you met at the club.

You were drugged, and raped. In your state, you couldn't have fought. They took advantage of your weak body and used it for their very own pleasure.

You wigged around, tears staining your face as they stream down your cheeks. Eventually you woke up the people next to you.

"Piss off and leave, can't you see we were sleeping?" The man said, unlocking the handcuffs that restrained you.

You picked yourself up and slipped clothes on, rushing out of the crappy motel you were taken to.

Your legs were weak and sore from your posture you were previously in.

Your hands had marks around you wrists from being cuffed so tightly.

Your eyes were glossy, puffy, and red from all the tears escaping them.

You wanted to do something, you won't let this just pass. You were drugged and raped, you have to tell someone.

You waddled to the front desk, attempting to wipe your tears away and stop the ugly sounds coming from your nose.

As you walked inside, your sloppy steps got the attention from the young women sitting at the desk.

"M-ma'am are you okay?" were the only words that came out of her mouth. Though it was a small amount, it still made you break down.

"They- they spiked my drink- d-drugged m-me! a-and took me b-back to this shitty fucken motel!" You cried.

"Um.. ma'am should I call someone?" She asked, concerned.

"Yes, yes please.." You replied, covering you face.

Soon enough, cops arrived. They checked the cameras and had seen that you were dragged in here, obviously unconscious.

The two people who had raped you were questioned, and arrested.

You were escorted back to the police station to be questioned as well. You were asked about small things like why you were at the club alone, your age, name. You answered truthfully while trying not to cry.

"So I know, you don't want to be put into a home, and we wouldn't do that since you're twenty one. Legally you're able to live on your own. But with this mental state you shouldn't. We're sending you somewhere that can help." The cop said, he was only looking out for you.

"Like where? What?" You asked, confused and scared. If Hoony was here, none of this would have happened.

"It's sort of like a mental hospital, it'll help." He continued, packing the things up on his desk.

"But, I don't need it! I'm not mentally ill!" Were the last things you said before the man walked off.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

unedited