💧~rules~💧

ONE: REPLIES

This is so important and I cannot stress it enough! I want five COMPLETE sentences minimum for your replies, along with proper grammar. If you have an atheistic with lower case replies, that's fine! But anything else, I will not hesitate to boot you out! I know this may seem really rude, but it annoys me SO much when this rule isn't followed! It doesn't give me anything to go off of, and I will lose interest with your chain and not reply. You'll have a three strike system. One strike is just a warning, two strikes is a warning and a disadvantage in the roleplay, but three strikes is an automatic elimination. If you are in a rush and can't give your reply your all, wait to reply when you're not busy or something! I'd prefer it if you give your reply your all, rather than have it rushed and sloppy.

TWO: FORMS

So, a couple of things about the forms. I want you to use face claims when it comes to appearances! No cartoons, or anime but real people! Having you guys use face claims is just a lot easier on me to imagine what your selected looks like! Also for your face claims, please try to have your face claim's age be close to your selected's age! So that means, don't have your face claim be thirty but while your selected is eighteen. The first password is the name of the character that is my profile picture! If you don't know, scroll through my conversations. Another thing with forms, your selected HAS to be a girl. Sorry, but the prince is straight! It doesn't mean that your selected can't like both genders, but they have to be a girl! But, in Magia LGBT+ relationships are punishable by death.....so y'all better keep it a secret! One last thing, you can only make ONE selected!

THREE: SMUT

I better not see smut in my roleplay book! When the shirts come off, you either time skip to afterwards or take it to PM! I'm personally comfortable with it, but others more than likely aren't and you have to be considerate of them! The prince is kind of a player though that likes to sleep around, just a warning...

FOUR: ME!

Whatever I say, is law. Simple as that. If I say you can't do something, or if you're taking things too far, you have to listen to me or you'll be kicked out. I know that this seems really cruel or mean or whatever, but I'm the boss!

FIVE: DRAMA

Please, cause so much drama that it makes it insane! But if you're planning on doing something HUGE (like a pregnancy scandal), check with me if it's okay first. The second password is my favorite cheesecake. I do have the right to deny you, because it might distract everyone from the main plot. Or it could enhance the plot, you never know!

SIX: SELECTION RULES

All of the Selection rules apply here! You can have relationships with other selected or even the staff, but if you're caught you WILL be punished with a public whipping! I know it seems harsh, but unfortunately Magia is a very harsh country.

SEVEN: RESERVATIONS/CLAIMING

Reservations last up to forty-eight hours, and you only have one chance to renew it! With claiming, it's first come first serve! Although, the winners of my current Selection get first dibs before everyone! I will message them with the options of a few different things, and they'll get to choose before everyone else! I figured that they deserved some kind of reward for winning, and that's what I decided on!

EIGHT: TAGGING

You must wait a least four hours to tag me if I haven't responded in awhile. I hate it when people are extremely impatient and tag me constantly when I haven't replied within a few minutes! I have a life, and tons of others to roleplay with as well! You're not the only person competeing in this roleplay, hun. Sorry to tell you.

NINE: OUT OF CHARACTER

This is a new rule I have decided to add, but you can only have up to TEN out of roleplay responses in main chains! I find it incredibly annoying when I'm getting spammed by people who are having a full on conversation in the chain, but aren't roleplaying! Create a separate chain for that please! I don't want my phone blowing up with notifications!

I might add more later on, and if I do I'll make sure to tell y'all!