-ELIMINATION ONE-

Everyone had been called into the dining room, and for what reason? None of the girls knew! That's when Prince Felix walked in, a list in hand. That's when it hit the girls..

This was an elimination.

But how could he already have an elimination? It was only just the day after the festival, was he really not that impressed by his options? Prince Felix cleared his throat and surveyed the room.

"If I call your name, please leave the room. Blizzard Oighear, Estelle Vand, Luciana Neart, Orchid Perry, Daisy Brand, Kelsie Licht, Persephone Genezing, Robin Aarde, and Brynlee Lyn." Once the girls had left the room, Prince Felix turned to the remaining girls.

"You have been eliminated from the Selection. You have two hours to leave until you're forcefully removed." And without another word, he left the room.

-----~~~~-----

So, long time no see everyone! This elimination was just to get out all of the ones that haven't been active! The Welcoming Festival is closed, but don't worry if you never participated in it or I just stopped roleplaying! As most of you know, I've been going through a lot these past few months health wise and haven't had time for roleplaying! The next task/event should be up by either today or tomorrow! And if you've been active and I didn't include your selected's name up above, inform me please!

~Otter