Chapter 2

Baekhyun watched as Minseok fumbled with his fingers, he was wondering if the man would say anything or just stand there. Finally, Minseok did speak and said: "This might not be the right time for introductions but, I'm Kim Minseok. I've been friends with Kyungsoo since high school. But he's never mentioned you."

"It's not a surprise, not everybody willingly admits their best friend is a psycho," Baekhyun said with a sigh, Minseok took a step closer. "Your not psycho, you just have some mental disorder. Besides, you got nothing on my mom. I think she's the craziest person alive."

Baekhyun laughed a bit and for some reason, Minseok felt a tight clench in his chest, he smiled as well something about Baekhyun's laugh was just calming. "Well Minseok, I think I ought to meet your mom one day."

Minseok nodded in agreement, the same cheesy smile still plastered on his face. "Yeah, I think so too." The two just stayed silent after that but the smiles never left their faces, Baekhyun got the urge to inflict more pain upon himself so he decided a distraction would be nice.

"Hey Minseok," he called.

"Hm?" Minseok hummed in response.

"Have you ever been in a relationship?" Baekhyun asked, a mischievous smirk on his face. Minseok turned bright red and looked away, "Well maybe once or twice, but that was back in middle school. I wasn't really interested in anyone in high school."

"Is that so?" Baekhyun said sitting up on his bed, Minseok shifted his feet and nodded. He avoided Baekhyun's gaze and looked at the floor. Big mistake.

It gave Baekhyun the opportunity to back Minseok against the wall with a hand placed on his chest. "You wanna know something?" Baekhyun whispered into Minseok's ear sending shivers down the other's spine.

"I've only ever had flings,"

"O-oh really? Th-that's cool." Minseok stuttered, he mentally slapped himself for sounding like an idiot. "Do you want to know why?" Baekhyun asked, Minseok nodded no longer trusting his mouth to speak.

Baekhyun grabbed Minseok's hand and ran it along his abdomen. The older flushed at the action but he didn't pull his hand away, instead, he wanted to caress Baekhyun's abs more but he didn't know what would happen if he did.

"They only ever wanted me for my body, nothing more, nothing less." Baekhyun whispered, at the end of his sentence he guided his lips along Minseok's neck. He gently bit a section causing Minseok to yelp, Baekhyun chuckled and let him go.

"Guys foods ready!" they heard Kyungsoo call, it was as if Baekhyun knew Kyungsoo was about to call them because he walked off, turning his head slightly to flash Minseok another smirk.

Minseok didn't know what just happened, but he knew his heart wasn't going to calm down anytime soon. He clutched his shirt with an iron grip, then with his free hand, touched his neck where Baekhyun had left a bite mark. Whatever the hell just happened, he liked it.

~¤~

Baekhyun sat bored at the dining room table after Minseok left, it was just him and Kyungsoo now. But it felt so boring. "Your friend was pretty cute, is he single?" Baekhyun said a small smirk on his face, Kyungsoo cringed then rolled his eyes. "Yes, sadly, he is. You wouldn't want him though, he's very busy and hardly has time for relationships."

"Who said I wanted a relationship? I was just asking." Baekhyun lied and Kyungsoo saw right through it. "I know you Baekhyun, you get that sparkling in your eyes when you see something you want. That's the same way you were looking at Minseok. It was kinda like he was your prey or something."

Baekhyun snorted, "The hell? Why my prey?" he asked between laughs. Kyungsoo shrugged, "Dunno, I'm just glad I made dinner before you ate him."

Baekhyun laughed but then stopped, he flushed a bright red. "Wait, what do you mean?" now it was Kyungsoo's turn to laugh, "Oh come on Baek, don't think I didn't see the bite mark on Minseok's neck. Your just a horny fuck aren't you."