Chapter 5

Minseok had been waiting for Baekhyun far too long now, it had been thirty minutes already and he knew for a fact it didn't take someone thirty minutes to use the bathroom. He got worried once he heard yelling coming from the same direction of the said area.

Minseok took off running, he turned a few halls only to run into someone running equally as fast. They both tumbled to the floor causing a loud thud, Minseok groaned and reached for his head. When his vision wasn't so blurry anymore he saw Baekhyun rubbing his head as well, the other fluttered his eyes open and instantly started panicking again.

"Minseok! Oh, thank god! He's back, he's chasing me! He's-"

"Hey," Minseok started, placing his hands on Baekhyun's shoulders, the younger looked around frantically not bothering to notice Minseok's attempt to calm him. "Baekhyun, look at me. I need you to breathe, can you do that?"

The latter nodded and took a deep breath, Minseok sighed in relief when Baekhyun didn't seem as scared anymore. But that quickly faded as he saw a tall dark figure approaching at a fast pace, a lopsided grin plastered on its face.

Baekhyun's eyes widened with fear and he grabbed Minseok's wrist tightly, "What? What is it Baek?" the older asked, heavily confused. "Run!" Baekhyun said pulling them both to their feet.

He took the lead and sprinted down the hallway, dragging Minseok behind him. This time Baekhyun didn't look back as he ran, instead he kept his attention in front of him. He couldn't risk something happening to Minseok. Not if he could prevent it.

Baekhyun ran out the door and away from the studio building as fast as his legs could take him, Minseok couldn't keep up though. He had to get the other's attention somehow. The choreographer came to a harsh stop yanking the younger in front of him to stop as well, Baekhyun looked back at Minseok with wide eyes.

"Minseok what are you doing?! We gotta keep going! He's gonna catch us if we-"

"Baekhyun!" Minseok yelled, quieting the other's rant, "There's no one chasing us, it was just one of your episodes." he explained.

Baekhyun's face scrunched up in confusion as he looked at Minseok, "M-my what?" he asked, his voice trembling. When he was in the middle of an episode, he wasn't aware it wasn't real. Which is what scared him so much.

Of course, he knew, in general, he has these problems. But being told such a thing while experiencing it was totally different.

"It's just an episode Baek, you're fine," Minseok reassured placing a hand on the younger's shoulder. Baekhyun's breathing became heavy and his head pounded. No way...No way this...This is all fake?

He felt a little dizzy as he tried to focus himself, where did this migraine come from? Baekhyun held his head and groaned, he knew Minseok was talking to him but he couldn't focus on a word being said.

The last thing he heard was: "Baekhyun!" then everything faded to black.

~¤~

Hours. Hours went by and Baekhyun still hadn't woken up. Minseok was honestly thinking about taking him to the hospital, Kyungsoo's gonna kill him. He specifically told Minseok not to tell Baekhyun about his episodes during one- wait. Kyungsoo!

He has to know what to do right?! Minseok instantly fumbled to look for his phone, he swore he put it on the nightstand next to his bed. Why do things always disappear? Oh! Found it.

Quickly, he dialed Kyungsoo's number, hoping the short man would pick up. "Hello?" a voice came from the other line, "Kyungsoo! Thank god! We got a little problem," Minseok said gulping.

"What is it?" Kyungsoo asked, concern filling his voice. "Baekhyun. When he uh- when he's told about his...You know, during one...What usually happens?" Minseok asked, his voice shaking. Kyungsoo's quietness wasn't helping his nerves either, he could feel the other slowly getting pissed off. Even though he wasn't there.

"You told him?" Kyungsoo asked through what sounded like gritted teeth, "I-... well-... he was losing his shit in public! What else was I supposed to do?!"

"Oh I dunno, how about not tell him!" Kyungsoo yelled, so loud that Minseok had to pull the phone away from his ear a bit. "I fucked up I know, and it won't happen again. But I'm trying to fix it and I'm doing a shitty job of that too! So please, I'm begging you. Help me out Kyung." he pleaded.

Silence, then a heavy sigh.

"Fine," Kyungsoo said finally giving in, "Where's Baek now?"

"Out cold, and has been for a few hours now."

Another sigh, "Is his forehead hot?" the latter asked, Minseok rested the back of his hand against Baek's forehead to feel for his temperature. "Burning," he said. "Take a cold wet towel and rest it against his head, it should cool him down a bit," Kyungsoo explained, Minseok did as told step by step.

He even did a little extra and got a glass of water for when Baekhyun woke up. "Make sure the room is cool at- all- times. No slip up's Min, cause if you do. I will personally kill you with my bare hands." Minseok gulped again and nodded even though the other couldn't see it, "I expect him completely fine when I see him."

"Got it." 

"Good, now stop being a pain. I need to get back to rehearsals," and with that Kyungsoo hung up, leaving Minseok to sigh and glance at the still out cold twenty-one-year-old. Was it too early for Minseok to be getting so concerned over someone he'd just met a few days ago?

It was strange, the way this man made him feel. Uncomfortable even. He couldn't describe it but he knew he didn't like it, sometimes it even gives him a heart attack. Even though, the relief of finally seeing Baekhyun peacefully sleeping instead of the scrunched up unbearable expression he once had, somehow calmed Minseok. 

Yup, this was definitely strange.