Chapter 4

As soon as the two walked through the door they were met with loud yells, "Minseok! Finally! What took you so long?! I have a photo shoot later!" a man yelled walking over to them, Minseok bowed respectfully and waited till he was told to stand up straight.

"Sorry Geun, I lost track of time." he explained, Geun still looked unimpressed, "Well next time do a better job, or you'll lose it." he scolded, Minseok nodded. Baekhyun grimaced at the man in front of them, he hadn't expected Geun to act like this at all.

From Baekhyun's knowledge, Park Geun was a very kind and generous man. He donated to charities that were long forgotten and ran into the ground, he sang for multiple different reasons. Each of them being some way of showing appreciation for someone.

Geun often dedicated his songs to his family and fans, to show how much he loved them, he almost never lost his cool or raised his voice. The man standing in front of them was nothing like the Park Geun Baekhyun had imagined.

"Maybe stop being an asshole and be happy he's even here," Baekhyun spat, Minseok's eyes widened and he looked at the younger signaling him to stop, but of course. He didn't.

"Excuse me?" Geun hissed, turning his attention over to Baekhyun, the latter glared with intensity. "You heard me because if you didn't, I doubt you'd be angry."

"Who is this Minseok," Geun asked, anger clear in his tone. Before Minseok could speak Baekhyun cut him off, "Byun Baekhyun," he said. Minseok face palmed and waited to be scolded farther.

But instead, Geun chuckled, "Well since your here you must have a talent in dancing, yes?" after he said that, Baekhyun felt all his bravery deplete and he scratched the back of his head.

"Uh, kinda," he said, Geun laughed again. "After all that tough talk, you got nothing to back it up." Geun mocked, folding his arms and looking down on Baekhyun. Literally.

"You wanna bet!" Baekhyun challenged, he hated being looked down on. Especially by someone less than him. Minseok face palmed again, he was definitely going to get fired.

"Alright then, Minseok put on a song."

The older nodded and pulled his phone out his pocket, he plugged it into the speakers they already had set up. Minseok scrolled through his playlist looking for a song he thought would fit Baekhyun. When he found one he clicked it and the song began playing.

It was another song from the group he and Baekhyun were singing last night, except this song was much more upbeat and easier to dance to. The song was called 'Tempo' and Minseok enjoyed it quite a bit.

Baekhyun grinned at Minseok, luckily, Baekhyun knew this song's beat like the back of his hand. He started the first move off with a stomp that moved swiftly into a body roll.

Minseok's jaw dropped, he thought Baekhyun couldn't dance. At least that's what he was told. Baekhyun continued to move swiftly with the song, matching the beat with his dances perfectly. It was almost like he'd majored in dancing as Minseok had.

His moves were so clean and perfect Minseok found himself drooling, Geun also looked pretty shaken up by Baekhyun's moves. It was the first time he'd seen someone come as close to Minseok in free styling.

When the song ended, Baekhyun was barely out of breath but Minseok surely was. He found another reason to be interested in Baekhyun, it's like he was perfect. His mental stability was completely forgotten at this point. He just seemed normal, like everyone else. Although, the scars on his wrists and arms were a reminder. He was indeed different.

Baekhyun looked over at Minseok and smiled, "Hey Min, you got a little-" he pointed to the corner of his lips, Minseok caught what he meant and raised a hand to wipe the drool from the corner of his mouth causing Baekhyun to laugh.