Ch. 8 - Why Would You Hurt Me? [After You Told Me You Loved Me]

Btw, the song "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton explains some of the emotions Jamie was feelings towards Justin.

___________________

< Chapter 8: Why Would You Hurt Me? [After You Told Me You Loved Me] >

♥ Jamie's POV: ♥

I sat on the couch and ate a few crackers. I was flipping through channels before I finally settled on a good show. I pulled my shirt up just slightly enough to rub my belly. I haven't started showing yet, but I do know there's a living creature inside of me. What a weird thing to know. I still can't process the fact that this is Justin's. I was bound to have a baby eventually but to finally get one is up to the guy and that guy just happened to be my best friend.

DING DONG!!

My stomach burst with millions of butterflies. I wonder if the constant flapping of the butterfly's wings are bothering the growing baby. There's only one reason I'm so anxious to hear I have a visitor. What is it today?

None other than the day Justin returns.

Sigh. How will I handle this? What do I do, open the door and yell at him? Tear up to gain his sympathy? Not even let him in? Should I rage at him, or let him explain himself? What if he doesn't want to see me? Should I confront him about Selena?

Way too many questions..

I slowly stood up, setting the crackers down and walking over to the door. Before reaching it, the doorbell was rung again and I looked through the peephole. My heart did a flip as the sight of Justin's beautiful face warmed my entire body. This is it. He's here.

"Hi Jamie," he smiled a crooked smile when I opened the door. How can he be smiling at me?

"H-hi.. H-h-hey," my voice trembled. I felt tears coming from the back of my eyes. I can't afford to cry.

"What's wrong?" Justin's face fell.

I lost it.

"WHAT THE FUCK, JUSTIN!?!?" I yelled so loud, I bet Jupiter was smirking from a distance. My anger was building up inside of me. There's so much I need to say. I can't hold the tears any longer. What has he done to me...? "How-... How DARE YOU leave me for 2 fucking weeks and managing to completely ignore me in the process. Like I'm some piece of shit floating through space. Junk that is used and then never again seen. You HURT me, Justin!! If you thought you were dreaming when I told you about my pregnancy, you're dead wrong. This is REAL life and I'm having your baby. I tell you this and then you go off and leave right away, which I admit isn't your fault but I thought you had feelings for me. Why would you hurt me, after you told me you loved me? I swear, I freaking love you no matter what, but I just thought you'd love me the same and obviously I'm just crap to you. Wanna go ahead and leave me? Fine. But would you mind telling it to my face? You fucking douche!! You know what makes it worse? After putting me through days of complete torture, you have the balls to show up here and smile at me, then ask me what's wrong when I look disappointed. You know exactly the kind of crap you just pulled. And you should be ashamed!"