▮THREE▮

C H A P T E R ' T H R E E
T I T L E ' E X P E C T A T I O N S

―――――――――――――――――

Jimin let Jeongguk's backpack, which was previously floating above the floor, enchanted by the pink―haired male's telekinetic powers, fall onto the ground, right next to the newbie's bed, the brunette thanking him both humbly and somewhat awkwardly.

The room was extremely large, with modern, white walls that looked as though they were made of quartz and silver―ish floor tiles which resembled some sort of whetstone. There was a wide view, offered by a two gigantic glass panes that were connected, similar to the ones from downstairs.

Jeongguk's gaze drifted across the room, noticing his canopy bed ― the mattress was of a pure white colour, and the sheets were soft and silken, as well as the pillows. Overall, it was an expensive―looking, yet ridiculously comfortable bed, and the brunette wished that he could simply plop onto it and drift into a peaceful slumber.

"How is it?" Taehyung asked, as soon as he entered the room, placing his hands on his hips and looking expectantly at Jeongguk, who let the corners of his pretty, pink lips curl upwards into a jaunty smile, "Amazing! I― I really wasn't expecting for it to be this big!" The brunette claimed a tad bit sheepishly, as the blond grinned at him suggestively.

However, Jeongguk didn't really comprehend his gesture.

"I'm actually a little jealous. Your bed is slightly larger than mine." The blond whined falsely, wiping a fake tear away from his left cheek, and Jeongguk opened his mouth to say something, until Taehyung interjected, "I'm just messing with you. It's alright."

The brunette nodded his head awkwardly, in acknowledgement, and then bent downwards, reaching for his backpack, which he seized and somewhat brutally slammed against the mattress of his bed, unzipping it and beginning to rummage through it, as Taehyung was gazing at him knowingly.

"Um― ? Is anything wrong?" Jeongguk asked, worriedly, as he noticed that the blond was staring at him. Taehyung shook his head, "No, no ― absolutely nothing." He assured, waving his hands dismissively, "It's only that you might want to see the other half of our room." The blond added with a coy smile and Jeongguk's face lit up.

"Oh, I'm sorry ― mind showing me around, then? This place seems pretty big." The brunette said, still smiling jovially and Taehyung nodded his head, motioning at the slightly shorter boy to follow him. Jeongguk anxiously made his way behind the blond, scanning his surroundings attentively.

The room was indeed, much larger than Jeongguk initially thought ― and had a really relaxing ambience, similar to the one of a fancy hotel. Dawn rays were seeping tenderly through the transparent glass panes, which were similar to the ones from downstairs, illuminating the brunette's soft featurs prettily.

As they passed Jeongguk's bed, Taehyung tilted his head to the right, gesturing offhandedly towards a free space which resembled yet another room ― as though the space they got wasn't enough.

The furniture was pure white, and in the middle, there was a gigantic high quality led television, situated conveniently in between two large, jet―black, speakers and two shelves. On the right shelf there were dozens of games piled up in a ridiculously high stack, while on the left one, three consoles were placed, next to a Playstation.

If it weren't for Taehyung's presence, not even ten men could have stopped Jeongguk from jumping onto the consoles and spend six years straight playing on the PlayStation. However, the brunette refrained from doing so and rubbed his nape a tad bit awkwardly.