Meeting a man in black

After a night of creating some fires here and there in London.I land on a rooftop near a shopping center."I'm surprised no one has tried to do something about it".You said out loud.you thought maybe if you show a little bit of your self while people see the fire that they will start play tag with you.You stop and freeze your stomach growled.

You look around to see a blond haired male around his 50's .I really did have a thing for older men ,you giggle right before taking out a bow and arrow.you ducked low so you can't be seen and right about when you where letting go."excuse me milady but I don't think it's his time to die right now.

You look around to see a tall man over you.you where surprised that he was wearing all black.His raven hair and red eyes suited a man like him but...... he looked way to young...well for me.

I stood up and put the bow behind me with and holding a single arrow."What are you going to do now?" I said to the tall man in black.I was surprised when he said "Well I was going to take your lovely body to masters mansion and make you a job offering".I shrugged"will there be food?".Tall man nodded his head."fine then ,oh I forgot my name is (your name)".I said while walking next to the tall man the opposite of where he's facing."Glad to meet you (your name).Im Sebastian , Sebastian Michealis.