To real in shades of black

You had jumped off the roof to walk with Sebastian to his masters place.In the middle of our little walk I started humming a tune from a song call the yang in yin.you had loved that song
The words to the song where very
Complex but you knew it like reading a children's book.

There was only the humming that killed the elephant in between you and Sebastian.What was weird was not that there was no silence but Sebastian slowly judging my looks right next to me.I was weirded out.When you got to the manner you where stopped."wait here while I get my masters permission to let you in".sebastian said while leaving inside.

I sighed and nodded while he left inside.you had felt someone or thing watching you but you shake it off
when you hear the door open."master agreed with you being our second maid.you may come in".I let myself in and stopped IT WAS HUGE!!!!

Your  mouth dropped as you see sparkling stairs and marble flooring.The roof was super high.You felt a hand on your shoulder and saw sebastian slowly pushing you toward a room.you walk with him so he won't push you....you hated being touched by filthy people especially demons.sebastian had led you into a room."this will be your room.the maid outfit is on the bed call me if you need any thing".sebastian said while turning around and leaving.you sighed just wanting a boiling hot water bath.

Once you finally found the bathroom you made the hot water.You knew how to make the water hot because you use be a maid at a house your self before almost getting caught stabbing your master to death.once the water was hot you striped if your clothes throwing them in a pile not knowing you forgot to lock the door.once you striped of all your clothes you slowly went into the water facing your back on the door.

Once your where done cleaning yourself you slowly but your hand on your right shoulder on the back touching a burn that your old master put on you as a warning you to be a "good girl".you chuckled as you slowly stand but naked and feel a towel on your back.(your back was still facing the door)you turned around to see sebastian holding the maid outfit.you had paused in sheer embarrassment.you put the towel around you so your not fully showing,you grab the maid outfit and went to my room.I guess this was my life now.you though as you look in the mirror.