Little over the top

You stare at the blue eyed child.you wounded why such a young child was the phantomhive but you didn't really care you just wanted a roof over your head for once.since you where kicked out of hell and was aloud to live I. Heavon.

Flashback

"Freak"
"Weirdo"
"Useless"
Names every where.why did you have to be summed to be a demon and not a human or even a angle.you where a pure demon.you never wanted bad.You wanted the world to be clean ,shiny ,new.But the demons always made scars.on your back it said die ,over my heart it had a cross in .i hated it.once the angle race found out the had let you into their realm while letting me unharmed but praised for understanding the angles.

Few years later in flashback

You where sent on a mission to "clean" one of the humans .the demons got to them first and I was stuck I. The human world.since you where still a demon you where hungry.white devil wing and your black hallo was the only thing that reminds you of your past and future. You had hid your wings and halo so you can walk around and find a soul to eat. You had found an unclean child  hurting the purest child you have seen. You ran twards the uncleaned one and pushed them off of the clean one who was covered in blood. You had helped the child up and walk twards the unclean child. "Hay kid wanna make deal?" You said to the unclean child."sure lady ,what's the deal?"They  said Putting a phantomhive lolypop in their mouth."you get one wish once you make a wish I can take one thing from you , does that sound good kid?" Making a shiny grin to match with your white suit and black pants with (h/c) and black shoes."cool!!"the unclean child said ,kids these days are  so greedy."I want a million wishes" the kids said trying to play smart. Once he said those words he rambled about how   Many things he can get.His dead body dropped on the floor after a while.His soul was delicious . The other childb was long gone before I made the deal. He had ran home.I was happy the kid was safe. A few years later I was known has the bleached killer.

End of flashback

You gave your new lord a smile . Knowing that he was your target.before sebastian had made a deal with him.