Praying to the devil

You fix your (short/long) hair ,looking at the shiny (h/c)in the mirror while you brush it.once your done you go out side of your room.you see no one out side, you start to wonder around the place.you stumble to a door, not paying much attention on it you keep walking until you a "BOOM"come from the door that was only a few feet away from where you were standing.you hurry to the door and slam it open only to find a man with dynamite in his hand dressed up as a chef with blond puffy hair with black dust on it.When I barged in I was worried of a fire burning the place down but I was surprised when the room was covered with dark spots.I turned to the man who was looking at me."Who are you?" The man said grabbing a cigarette and lighting it.in a calm manner I said"I'm F/n the new maid,and who might you be?"I said questioning the man."im bard the proud head chef of the phantomhive".you were shocked that he was the chef but you brushed it off and excused your self before moving through the manor .

You walked for at least 30 minutes before seeing a large door with golden handles in front of you.You
Knew it was the door that led into the office space of sebastians' master.You where going to knock on the door when you felt a hand on your fist you had to knock on the door.It felt like a glove so you knew it was Sebastians .you blushed a little looking down.You felt a swift of hot air in your ear."I finally found you".He touched your waist while griping your fist and outing your other one on his hand."w-what are you doing??".you whispered quietly into the direction of sebastian."I'm making sure you don't knock on the door instead of asking".you forgot you had to speak instead of knocking in the house."you blushed more as you feel Sebastian's breath in your ear almost dealing his lips.

You sighed as sebastian finally let go of you."master may we come in".you heard a faint yes from beyond the door.you move out of the way so sebastian can go first.after sebastian was in you slowly walk in.still looking down you slowly pull your head up to see the "master".