; about

"Let's go on an adventure. Together," the words slipped out of Elliot's mouth like they had been trapped there for a long time.

     "What if something happens? I don't want you to die," Gabriella replied in a whisper.

     The dark haired boy shook one of his pill containers as if to say that he'd be fine. "I was never living to begin with," he told the hesitant girl.

[ synopsis ]

17-year-old Elliot Moralis was done with life— the innominate illness was taking a toll on him, and all he wanted was for it all to be over.

17-year-old Gabriella Irvine had been holding her breath for most of her life. Endless days of sadness made her days unbearable.

What happens when the two meet on accident? What happens when they both run out of the hospital with air and adrenaline filling their lungs?

[ dedication ]

to the people who yearn to live.

[ warning ]

This story contains and mentions triggering subjects such as self harm, suicidal thoughts, depression, anxiety, and more. If you are uncomfortable with any of these subjects, please do not force yourself to read on. However, this story is shows the characters overcoming their demons by living and by fixing each other.

[ copyright ]

Copyright © 2019 stargze
All rights reserved.

All rights are reserved. You may not reproduce this story in any way or form, in whole or part, without the written consent of the copyright holder (me), and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. These characters are entirely fictional, as well as the setting, and none of what I had written down has purposely been created to offend.